Chapter 13: Styles theatre

Comenzar desde el principio

No it can't be.

"Come in." I say moving back so she can get through.

When I turn I see Betty and she's giving me a disappointed look then she sees Mia and her face changes into sadness. She shakes her head and goes on cleaning.

"Oh hello Betty!" Mia says smiling and she looks at me "I thought you have her the couple days off."

"She said she didn't want them since she wouldn't know what to do so I told her I could give her extra vacation days." I said shrugging

Mia nods and smiles "So where should I put my things ?" She says as she holds her duffle bag.

I take her bag, and I nod towards upstairs. "I'll go put this away why don't you go to the home theatre and pick something out. Netflix is already up." I say

.
[M.]

I walk over to the kitchen and see Betty.

"Hi Betty! Could you show me where the home theatre is?" I say

She gives me a sympathetic smile, she almost looks sad. She nods and gestures to follow here.

"Of course darling, it's this way."

I nod and I follow her. We head to the basement and the room is beautiful. The room looks comfy and like home. The couches look like clouds and the blankets draped across are beautiful.

"Wow." I breathe out

"Well enjoy miss, Harry told me to go make snacks I'll go do that and be right down." Betty says excusing herself.

I'm so glad that I wore sweatpants and a t shirt. That's the strange thing about Harry, I never felt like I needed to impress him. That no matter what I wore he made me feel beautiful and special.

"Comfy are we ?"

I look up to see Harry, he's wearing black basket ball shorts and a white t shirt.

I smile and nod "Yes it's really nice." I say looking around.

He looks around smiling. "Yeah it is really nice, it was my mums idea to get this part renovated in. I haven't really used it much, only when Em-"

He stops talking and shifts uncomfortably. I knew he was hiding something and I wanted him to give a little piece of himself like I have to him.

"Only when what Harry ?" I urge on

He walks over and sits down beside me. Leaving a bit of room between us. "Nothing." He mumbles.

"When is this going to stop?" I ask sighing

"What?"

"When is this mysterious act going to stop? When are you going to let your walls down and let me know you?" I ask

He seems shocked about what I said and he rubs the back of his neck. "Why are you so interested in getting to know me ?"

"You seem like someone worth knowing." I reply

He looks at me now and smiles softly. He leans over and kisses the top of my head. "You're either going to save me or destroy me angel. And to be honest I don't really give a damn which one happens."

At this point I'm blushing. I hear my phone go off and he frowns.

"No phones in the Styles Theatre." He sternly says. "I left mine upstairs." He adds.

I roll my eyes and look at the screen. It's Ethan.

"Hey." I say picking up.

"Hey baby, are you mad at me or something ?"

I look over at Harry and I get up. He nods understanding I wanted to take the call in private.

"Well I'm not exactly thrilled with you."

"Why?" He sounds like he's pouting.

I sigh. "Why did you really take this case against Harry ?"

"I was just assigned it Mia. I didn't deliberately take it. I didn't even know Harry was on the case until, I looked at the files."

I frown feeling guilty about accusing my own boyfriend of doing something just because he was angry. He is better than that and I should know that.

"I'm sorry." I sigh "I know you aren't like that. This restaurant.. It just means a lot to Harry and his family so I was just worried."

He stays silent and I can tell what I said is bugging him.

"Well I should get going I'm pretty tired." I say

"Okay babe. I can't wait to see you this weekend. I love you." He replies.

"I can't wait either, bye." And I hang up.