Last Target, Sawada Tsunayoshi & Everyone

Reborn held a sudden meeting in the Vongola HQ hall room. The Vongola, Shimon, Cavallone, Arcobaleno, Miliefiore and Varia were there.

" Reborn-san, does this meeting concerned about the Tenth? " Gokudera broke the long silence with his worried expression. All of the them focused on the said hitman. Fixing his fedora, he said,
" About that, you can ask Giannini- "

The mentioned mechanic tensed up to see the attention he had gained. Swallowing his fear, he began to explain. " Lately, I have create a new pill- "

Gokudera shot up from his seat. " You what?! " The people stared at him. Bianchi calmed him down. " Hayato, sit down. Let him finish. "

Hesitantly, he obeyed and sit back. Giannini continued his explanation. " The pill which I created is the new version of HDWM pills. However, it wasn't tested yet so I can't talk about the result. Except for one... "

" What is it? " they questioned. Suddenly, Giannini started to cry anime tears. Everyone were stunned for a moment. " I accidentally left some of them in the infirmary- I think the Tenth went there to get some medicine and had mistaken the pills for headache. So-so...! "

Gokudera's voice echoed. " So that's the reason the Tenth become like that!! Next time be careful you damn inventor! "

Yamamoto and Ryohei tried to hold him from hitting Giannini. On spur of moment, a 'manly ' shriek echoed. Sawada Tsunayoshi, in his panicked mode, ran into the room. Behind him was Shamal, chasing after him. " Wait for me! Tsuna-channn~! "

Tsuna, which seemed to recover from the pills ' effect, was trying to escape from him. " Get away from meee! " he cried as he ran around the room. At first they stood there watching when suddenly the more perverted doctor began to hit on them also.

" Hayato~! " Gokudera was trying to protect his boss and himself too.

" I'll blow you up, pervert! "

" Xanxus-chann~ !"

" Trash, go f*ck yourself! "

" Enma-chann! Be my bride! "

" W-wait! Adel! Minna! Help mee! "

" Dino-sensei ~! Let me kiss you! "

" Wha-what?! Romario! Save me! "

" Hibari-chan ~ You're cute today~ ! "

" Herbivore, if you try to get near I'll bite you to death! "

" Rokudo-san~ My love - "

" Kufufu..Sorry but I'm taken- GET YOUR HANDS OFF FROM ME! "

" Bianchi-chann~~ I love you! "

" Poison cooking! "

" Byaku-chan ~ Don't reject me~"

" I already have Tsu-chan, Yuni-chan and my marshmallow!! "

" Lal-chan ~~ I miss your b**bs! "

" Go to hell! "

" Stop hitting on my Lal, kora! "

" Haru- chan~! "

" Hahi! Hayato! Help me! "

" You old pervert bastard! Stop flirting everyone! "

" Yamamoto-chan! You won't hate me right? "

" Haha, yeah - Wait a minute! I don't agree with you! "

" Squ-chan ~ Your hair get me overwhelmed!! "

" VOIIIIII!!! SHUT THIS NONSENSE RIGHT NOW!! VOII! DON'T GET CLOSER OR I'LL KILL YOU! "

" Minna ~~~~! "

" He's a pervert crazy guy!! " They screamed altogether and quickly scrambled out their seats as said pervert began to chase them.

Tsuna who got targeted early turned to his tutor, asking for help. Reborn smirked, leaving a mysterious glint in his eyes. He activated the security and locked all the escape path. He himself left through the secret door which magically appeared.

" Ciaossu, Dame-Tsuna. Have fun, you all! " He told them as he brought Yuni with him and jumped into the secret door. The secret entrance closed as soon as they got in. Tsuna yelled hysterically.

" How dare you! REBORN!! "

Chaos embarked inside the room. The mystery, finally solved...

The End.

Thank you for reading.

Ciao ciao!