Fifteenth Target, Kusakabe Tetsuya & I Pin

Tsuna and the others walked around the mansion and finally saw Kusakabe talking with I Pin at the hallway. They approached them. While said brunet smiled brightly.

" Hi, Kusakabe-san, I Pin! " The two were shocked and turned to him. Noticed the group behind him looking worried, they thought something bad had happened. Kusakabe quickly asked. " What's wrong, Sawada? Did something happened? "

Still smiling, Tsuna replied. " Yes, there is. I need both of you to help me. "

I Pin began to serious. " What is it, Sawada-san? "

They waited for ten seconds...

Ten...

Nine...

Eight...

Seven...

Six...

Five...

Four...

Three...

Two...

One........

" Let's catch Hibari-san! " beamed the boss excitedly. Both Kusakabe and I Pin were staggered. What on earth the Decimo was talking about? Suddenly, Enma pulled the Vongola boss in his HDWM and apologize to them.

" We are sorry for the intrusion. Please excuse us- " After saying that, he, Tsuna, Fuuta and Shoichi disappeared from sight. Before the two could react, they felt a deep murderous aura behind them. They turned and saw the said skylark was standing there, hands tightened on his pair deathly tonfas.

He asked, in his most serious tone. " Where's that herbivorous omnivore go just now? " Kusakabe, aware with his leader 's killing intent decided to tell the truth.

" He disappeared along with the Shimon boss, Shoichi and Fuuta a while ago. "

With that, Hibari decided to hunt him again. " I'll definitely bite him to death. "

Wow, Tsuna.. you had gotten yourself into a grave danger. May Kami-sama sided with you...

May Kami-sama have mercy on you, Tsuna.

Anyway, thanks for the 500+ reads! What an achievement. Hope you like this story, minna!

Comment and vote are pretty appreciate! Stay tuned for the next update!

Ciao Ciao ~!