Tenth Target, Sasagawa Ryohei

It was a fine day for a training when a certain brunet stopped dead tracks in front of him. Surprised to see his soon to be brother-in-law and his boss before him made Ryohei startled. He said, greeting him.

" Yo, Sawada! What's extremely bring you here? "

Ryohei was really shocked to see the brunet shot him a bright smile. Anyway, put that aside as he was more taken aback when hearing the boss called him.

" Ah - Kyoko-chan! "

Said boxer was gaping like a fish to hear it. Was that his boss, Sawada Tsunayoshi? Or he had suffered bad eye sighted recently? Or maybe he looked like his precious imouto, Sasagawa Kyoko at that moment? Still, he was confused.

" What did you do last weekend? "

Ryohei almost screamed in horror to see Tsuna getting near him with a seductive smile. ' Oh God, please save me from this embarrassing situation.. ' prayed the Sun guardian in his heart. He decided to answer the brunet quick as possible before he was seduced by his imouto own fiance.

" Well, IwashavingagreatsparwithColonelloshishouandhavedinnerwithHana ( I was having a great spar with Colonello shishou and have dinner with Hana ) - " His voice were nervous and he could not speak it slowly. He said it faster which confused the Sky. However, it was only a few of moments as he proceed to walk forward at him while smiling with his oh-so-innocent eyes.

" Ne- Kyoko, you're lying. When did you start to spar with Colonello-san? "

The Sasagawa elder son was going to collapse right there as suddenly a voice disturbed them.
" Dear, what're you doing there with Sawada? "

They both turned toward the voice and it proved to be Kurokawa Hana and a young long orange haired lady. She smiled.

" Oniichan? Tsu-kun? What's this? "

' God do hear my pray! ' exclaimed Ryohei mentally. Tsuna, who was still in bewilderment, walked toward her and gave a kiss on the forehead. " Mi amore, sorry if this confuse you. "

Kyoko giggled as she heard it. Hana was like, " Ah, Sawada was romantic as usual.. " while Ryohei was giving so many praises to the lord for saving his life. But, unexpectedly, Tsuna approached him with his usual evil smile.

" Shall we continue? " he asked. Immediately, Ryohei did a thousand push-up to avoid him. Grinning, Tsuna left them in his HDWM, and gone from sight. Hana who did not notice him going asked Ryohei what he was doing.

" What are you doing? "

" Hana, you save my life and I must punish myself for almost being unfaithful to you. "

" .... "

" ... Where's Tsu-kun? "

" Gladly! He left! " yelled Ryohei excitedly. Hana and Kyoko stared at him as he had lost his mind. Only if you knew what happened to him before, you would also being like him for hours....

.... The new rule for said boxer, never be alone with Sawada next time to the extreme...

Hohoho! Tsuna mistook his Onii-san as Kyoko.

Better stay out from Tsuna's weird stage.

Anyway, thanks for those who vote and suddenly I got full ideas on how to end this story. Many chapters still under construction and I will update one to two chapters a day~

Nonetheless, pleased to meet all of you readers especially those who read, votes and added this story to their reading list! I'm quiet happy today <( ̄︶ ̄)> []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* ( ̄﹏ ̄) ( ̄ˇ ̄)

Thank you very much! Please comment and vote if you like this!

A happy day away from tonfa-freak, pineapple-freak, dynamite-freak, baseball-freak, marshmallow-freak and boxing-freak!

~ Everybody are freak, hufufufu ~ Listening to Tanoshiku Nacchau Uta by Lambo & I pin ~