Third Target, Irie Shoichi

Tsuna entered the mansion main lab and saw Irie Shoichi there, doing some works. He appeared in front of him which gained a yelp from the nerd scientist.

" Tsunayoshi-kun! Oh man you surprised me, " he said as he recognised him. The young Decimo began to point at the security.

He said, " Please tell me where is Mukuro right now. " Shoichi stared at him with brow raised. Quickly he checked the security system without hesitation. He found the mist guardian in the library.

" Well, Rokudo-san is in the library. Why do you want to know anyway? " Tsuna shrugged before placing his palm on his forehead. He turned his gaze on him.

Sounded serious, he inquired him. " Please tell me, what are you doing last weekend? "

Shoichi was staggered a little.

He answered, " Umm... If you ask so, I was helping Giannini-san and Spanner to complete the new Vongola Barrier. Then, I went to the kitchen to have some coffee and- " His sentence were cut off as Tsuna stared at him with a gleam.

" You are in the list, Irie Shoichi~ " he said, innocently. Once Shoichi blinked his eyes, he had already off to find his dear Mist Guardian. The nerd scientist gulped.

He said, continuing his work. " Tsunayoshi-kun can be scary sometimes.... "

I cannot write much longer chapter. Sorry everyone.

Seems like Tsuna's cause of bad mood almost revealed.

What do you guys guess about it?

Comments and votes are welcomed.