Second Target, Chrome Dokuro

Chrome was watering the flowers in the garden when Tsuna approached him. She greeted him.

" Ohayou, bossu. Is something the matter? " She finally had gotten over her shyness and became open to everyone in the mansion.

Tsuna, dismissing his HDWM, asked her the same question.

" Chrome, what did you do during last weekend? "

The purple haired girl tensed up a little. She looked at the ground, did not want to meet her boss's gaze. The Decimo was curious.

" What's wrong, Chrome? " he asked her. Chrome trembled a little.

" I- I... " she tried to force her voice out. " I'm sorry- bossu.. Mukuro-sama told me not to tell you. "

Tsuna's eyes focused on her. He said, more like demanding. " Tell me, I will deal with Mukuro afterward. " Noticed her boss serious tone in that time, she had no choice except to tell the truth. She declared, shyly.

" I went to the hospital... and..."

The moment Tsuna hardened his gaze on her, tried to make her spoke. Chrome told, almost like a whisper. " ...the doctor stated I'm ...pregnant. "

Hearing this, Tsuna froze. He entered HDWM and immediately vanished out of her sight. Chrome was in bewilderment for a moment until Gokudera patted her shoulder. He said, congratulating her.

" Congratulations, Chrome. Don't worry about Tenth. He's not mad with you. He's in bad mood. "

Chrome blinked her eyes several times. Her boss... was mad? Gokudera sighed. " Without any reason, he just be like that since now. "

The girl understood him. After that, those two began to work together and followed their Decimo's trail....

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the story horrible. I am completely doomed....-_-||

Comment and vote are welcomed. Thank you very much.