Eighteenth Target, Yuni

When everyone were busy playing hide n' seek, Tsuna slipped out the chaos and flew to the Giglionero Mansion. There, he saw the young girl was in the garden alone. He flew down to meet her.

" Greetings, Yuni! " The girl seemed surprised to see him. Yuni returned the smile.

" What are you doing here, Sawada-san? " she asked as she busy looking at the white roses there. Tsuna smiled happily.

" Ne, Yuni - " The girl turned to him. " -do you want to play a game? " Hearing the word ' game ' excited her. She nodded her head. " Of course I want! What are we going to play? "

There was a gleam in Tsuna's eyes. He told her, " Let's catch Reborn! "

Thus, another kidnapping crime the Vongola Decimo had done. Only this time the victim was willingly agreed to follow him. Thus creating havoc all around the Giglionero Mansion. The news of Yuni missing was spreading like wildfire. Soon it arrived to the Vongola's ears.

Enma, Fuuta and Shoichi could already guessed that it was the brunet's work again.

Dino was hiding somewhere, afraid to get caught.

Lal and Adelheid still roaming around, searching for their targets.

Hibari stopped his hunting, decided to control over the security to catch said brunet.

Gokudera, Chrome, Mukuro and Yamamoto were surprised to hear the news, began to suspect something.

Byakuran was almost choked on his marshmallow to hear his Yuni-chan gone missing.

While said brunet and Yuni had already arrived at the mansion, beginning their mission to catch Reborn, the most dangerous people you should never mess with...

This time Yuni joined Tsuna's adventure!

But I think it almost at its end. Truth will be revealed in the next more chapters, but not that quick.

Anyway, I appreciate every comment and vote you give! Thank you for reading!

Stay tuned for the next update! Ciao ciao ~!