You satanic...

Jade.

Numbing tiredness. That's all I feel at the moment. I don't know how long it's been. It feels like an eternity.

George, the "man" who took me away stays with me. I'm in a circular room but a line of silver bars separates us in our own halves of the room. The thing keeping me alive is knowing Michael is not in pain. If he was I would feel it and I have not felt anything but the pain of hunger.

'Sleep' I hear the moon goddess whisper. I don't react. I usually would have but I'm too tired. I refuse to sleep just in case something happens but if the moon goddess tells you something you do it.

I almost instantly sleep and just as fast I am in the familiar white room.

"Alex, right. We need to talk." She says and she pushes me, I thought I'd fall but somehow there is a seat there.

"Listen. Me and my "friend" downstairs are in a bit of a rough patch. The situation you are in I cannot control. But I can help you." She says. I nod as I can somehow understand her up here. She clicks her fingers and I feel healthy and like I've eaten. I welcome the feeling with open arms.

"I'm giving you a new power. It's ones witches usually get but it will benefit you. To defeat her you have to remove her witches mark, the one on her neck. Then she will be human again. She can develop the witch side again so you may kill her. It's up to you." She says and she hands me a vile of red liquid and it has swirls of green in it.

"Drink it and you will get the new mark and power. You will remain an angel but you will also be part witch. It's up to you now." She says. I look at the liquid. To save my family and friends. I must. I take the liquid and I cough.

"Are you better?" She asks after a moment. I nod and she hands me a new vile.

"This is to save her if you want to, just in case." She says. I nod and she hugs me.

"Good luck my sister." She says and I hold her close. After a moment she pulls back and with a click I slowly wake up.

Since I am still naked I instantly see the new mark. It is a flame on my ankle, it looks like an actual flickering flame.

'Think of something that makes you angry. Then go kick ass." I hear the moon goddess say. I stand up and George stands up.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks. Right now I'm annoyed that I'm even in this situation so his disrespect makes the mark flair up and my hands get hot. I instinctively hold my hands up and the "man" is turned to ash and the bars are melted away.

I take a deep angry breath. I step past the ashes and I blast open the wooden door with my angel orb thing and when I see Michael hung upside down on a wooden board which is suspended from the ceiling by a silver chain I get furious, the witch stops spinning him and hisses at me. I growl back.

"You satanic slut." I growl. She smiles at me.

"Ooh what's wrong? Baby lost her bottle?" She says in the most irritating baby voice ever, even babies would have cried if they heard it.

I click my fingers and Michael is released and gently lowered to the ground. He shakes his head.

"Michael are you ok?" I ask as me and the witch circle each other.

"Yeah." He says but I can feel his head hurt.

"Just stay there, this won't take long." I say and the witch cackles.

" I wouldn't laugh if I were you." I say. She laughs again.

"We both know you can't kill a fly." She says. Good, she is underestimating me.