Awake.

I wake up to an unfamiliar smell, cologne, Forrest, breakfast and something distinctly like Michael. I sigh and remember Michael is here. I get up and put on my batman top which is five sizes bigger than my normal size so it almost goes to my knees and I go downstairs. I see Michael over my stove with his top off, sweat pants on and disheveled hair.

"Morning." I say and I put the kettle on. I get my Rolling Stones mug and put in my coffee and sugar, I put the water and milk in and stir, as I stir I stare into space. I snap out of it and sip my coffee.

"Do you want coffee?" I ask since the water is still hot and I believe in manners.

"Sure, one sugar and milk." He says, I roll my eyes and make it, I stir and put it next to him.

"You're welcome." I say and he just nods, I roll my eyes and I go to the living room, I flick through the channels and I give up, I get my phone and I put on the Bluetooth so I can play death note, I play it and watch. As the titles play Michael comes in and puts a plate of bacon, eggs and toast in front of me and one for him. I raise my eyebrow.

"What's this for?" I ask.

"It's just a thank you, I have manners you know." He says, I this boy is insane.

"But what is this crap?" He asks as he looks at the T.V.

"Umm, excuse you. It's the best anime ever created." I say as I start eating the eggs and toast.

"I don't get anime." He says as he eats. I smile and I explain everything as we eat, leaving out all the major bits so he can actually get into it.

After the first three episodes I call bathroom break and Michael takes my plate.

"Why haven't you eaten everything?" He asks referring to the bacon.

"I don't eat meat me or my wolf hasn't killed, I make sure it's painless, I don't agree with cruelty of any kind." I say with a shrug and I go to the bathroom. When I get back Michael has already played the beginning, honestly I would be annoyed but I am happy he has realized how awesome anime is.

"So, is anime so crap now?" I ask as I sit next to him on the sofa.

"Nope, but don't tell anyone, I don't want to seem like a nerd." He says, I sit up and look at him like an insane person, he chuckles.

"I knew you'd react like that." He says and I punch his arm, I sit back down and ignore his slight laugh.

"You are quite nerdy though." He adds, I push my elbow into his rib and he tickles me on my ribs. I squirm and laugh.

"Stop, I'm going to burst!" I scream as he tickles me and lifts me. He lays me down and I calm down. He sits next to me and by the thirteenth episode I am leaning on him. He checks the time on his watch and sighs.

"I've got to go, pack stuff." He says , I ignore the upset tugging at me but I just get up and nod.

I clean the apartment and I have a shower. I leave my hair messy and I take my contacts out, I put on my glasses I grab my school bag and go to my office. I go to the email on my computer which says what they have done so far in all my classes. I go to the first chapter of my phycology book and I start my notes and coursework, I might as well learn while I'm out of school.

I file my notes and I send some coursework to my teachers just as Michael comes back. I come out of my office to greet him but the guest room door is slammed, closed and locked. I go to the door and I listen carefully.

"Michael are you ok?" I ask, no reply.

"Michael? Come on, I'm getting worried. What's wrong?" I ask, no reply. I pull my phone out to ask Ray if she knows but she already texted me.