Chapter thirteen

Mulai dari awal

"Let me make this clear. I am sick of you, Rebekah and klaus. Especially klaus. Did rating my decisions." I said and walked out of the room.

-------------------

We arrived at the other house. I didn't want to go so Rebekah and Hayley dragged me to the car. Why is Hayley doing as her told.

"I thought I was gonna have to drag you to the plantation kicking and screaming." Rebekah said and gestures to me. "Like her." She said while pulling me along.
"Yeah, well, we all just wanna protect me and the baby, right?" I sarcastically say.
"Hey, I'm on your side, remember? So, what gives?" Rebekah said to me.
"That's debatable." I retorted back.

Tonight's a full moon, Rebekah and Estella." Hayley informed us.
"Yeah I'm pregnant. I don't care." I told her.
"So what? You're a hybrid, you can't turn." Rebekah said confused.

"Yes, but I wanted to invite a few people over..." Hayley said and I grimaced.
"No. Not the swamp wolves." I whined.
"Of course. Every red-blooded American werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight, whilst your cursed Crescent Clan will be–" Rebekah started.
"Human, but only for a few hours, and won't be again until the next full moon, so... I asked Josh to get a message out to Eve in the Bayou." Hayley finished for her

"Josh isn't dead yet? Well good on him. I love a nice survival story." I said smiling. Me and Rebekah's looked at each other when a man wheeling a dolly out of the house.

"Who the bloody hell is that?" I ask and look at the sky. It's still day time.
"Kegs out back, alright?" Hayley shouts and the man says yeah.

"Right. It appears you weren't gonna wait for me to grant you permission to throw a kegger." Rebekah says surprised.
"Listen, you all want me safe? Fine. I'll do as I'm told. I'll play damsel in the glass tower. But tonight's the one night a month that I can meet my family. Now, you could rat me out and send me to my room, or you could help me to throw one hell of a party. And you I'm making curry. Are you happy and okay with this and not going to run away?" She asks.

I smile at the mention of curry and nod. She grins at me.

-------------------

I was stood in the kitchen watching Hayley hang out clothes for the swamp wolves why Rebekah was cooking the food. I picked up a breadstick and started to eat it.

"I hope they don't smell." I say to Rebekah and she laughs.
"Me too." She agrees then holds out a spoon. "Try this." She says.

I eat it and moan in response.
"That is good. add more salt and it will be heaven." I say and she nods.

"She's talking to one of the swamp wolves. It's still a wolf though." I tell Rebekah.
"They're her family Estella. She is finally getting to meet them." Rebekah tells me.
"I know. We have been looking for them for ages. God knows what she has done to find them. When I was helping we set up hybrids to die. I made an alliance with Katherine which ended up with me getting pregnant. So I really hope they're everything she has ever wanted and more. She deserves it after all these years." I say to Rebekah.

"So do I." Rebekah says.
"If you could go back to when you were human. What would you do to make you're family better and what you always hoped?" I asked Rebekah.

"If we are getting into this I'm making a drink." She said and grabbed some beer. "If I could go back to when I was human, I would persuade klaus and Henrik to stay in instead of going to see the wolves transform. That would result in him being alive and our family never becoming vampires. I would of married, had children and grown old. I would have everything I wanted and my family would be cursed the way they're now." Rebekah said to me and I smiled at her answer. She chugged her drink. "What about you, stella?" She asked getting another drink.