"I... can't swim," she sighed. I looked at her.

"Aphmau... I totally understand-"

"Why because you can't swim?" Zane teased. I glared at him.

"I can swim, but uh, I don't know. I just haven't really, like I don't know. It's just I can't stand water. When I get too into it, bad things start to happen," I sigh angrily.

"Well if you didn't come to swim what did you come to do?" Zane asked.

"Well you don't have to swim to have fun at the beach," I laughed.

"Yeah Zane. What's your favorite part about the beach?" Aphmau asked.

"Well my favorite part would have to be the... dog," Zane said staring off at the water.

"Wait you like dogs?" Aphmau asked. I looked over and saw Celestia swimming in the water towards the shore. I gasped.

"Water dog," Zane mumbled.

"Uh... okay Zane I think you've had enough sun for to-"

"Aphmau. Celestia," I said wide eyed.

"LOOK DOG!" Zane yelled. Aphmau turned and gasped.

"CELESTIA!" She screamed then ran off to the edge of the water to meet her dog. "Oh Celestia! It is you! I missed you so much my baby!" Aphmau squealed. Aaron walked up behind her ana Celestia ran past Aphmau to Aaron. Celestia jumped around Aaron's feet for about five seconds before running up to me. I giggled as she jumped into my arms, whining. I played with her fur.

"Hey Celestia. I'm sorry we forgot you... I personally blame Aaron," I smile as Aphmau and Aaron glare at me.

"Wow, you are going to be a interesting mother," Zane sighed. I played with Celestia until we ended up going back to the house thing.

"Laurance! I'm hungry!" I complained leaning on his back.

"What do you want?"

"Food," I groan.

"What kind of food?"

"Edible food. Like ice cream!" I giggle. He sighs.

"Okay. GUYS WE'RE GOING OUT FOR FOOD! WE'LL BE BACK IN A LITTLE BIT!" He yells.

"WHATEVER!" Katelyn yells. "JUST KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!"

"YOU'RE NOT MY MOM!" I yell.

"I SURE CAN ACT LIKE IT!" She yells back. I laugh.

"Do you wanna go or not?" Laurance asked.

"Let's go!!!!!!!" I yell. Laurance ended up getting mint chip(Author's Favorite!), and I got (F/Ice Cream).

When we got back everyone was like gone. Celestial ran up to me and I picked her up. "Hi, Celestia," I smiled, scratching her behind the ears. Aphmau ran down the stairs.

"Uh, you're supposed to be my dog," she whines. I set Celestia down.

"Go play with Aphmau," I nodded my head to Aphmau. Celestia took off running to Aphmau and I looked at Laurance.

"So what do you want to do?" He asks.

"We still have to start planning the wedding. We could do that and watch a movie," I suggest.

"Okay, sounds good."

"We already agreed on doing it after the baby was born... even after being here for a week, mostly passed out though, the island might be a good place to have the wedding," I smile.

"Sound great," he says kissing me. We go upstairs to our room. He sets up the movie while I get a notebook. He sits down next to me.

"I already asked KC to make the cake," I said, scribbling down the few thoughts we had so far. "Who's the bridesmaids and best man and-"

"Wow, slow down. Okay. You pick out the bridesmaids and I'll handle the best man. Mkay?"

"Okay. How about Aphmau, Katelyn and KC?" I ask.

"Sounds good. Garroth, Zane and Dante?"

"Great. Let's go ask." I smiled we stood up and split up. I walked to KC and Lucinda's room first because it was right next to ours. I knocked.

"Come in!" Lucinda yelled. I opened the door.

"Hey is Kawaii~Chan in here?" I ask.

"Kawaii~Chan is here (Y/N)~Chan. What is it (Y/N)~Chan needs?"

"So Laurance and I started planning the wedding and I wanted to know if you'd like to be a bridesmaid. I know I already asked you to make the cake but-"

"Of course Kawaii~Chan would love to be in the wedding!" She squealed.

"Okay we're hoping to have the wedding on the island. I'm going to talk to Guy about it, if I can find him."

"Okay. Now get out!" Lucinda said pushes me out of the room. I shook my head and walked to Aphmau and Katelyn's room. I opened the door and the looked at me.

"Hey, what's up?" Katelyn asked.

"Uh Aphmau... would you like to be one of my bridesmaids?"

"Oh my Irene YES!" Aphmau squealed.

"And Katelyn, would you like to be my maid of honor?"

"Will I still have to do work?"

"Only shopping for dresses and shoes!" I smiled.

"Okay, I'll do it." She smiled.

"Great!" I squeaked.

"Hey, Babe, the boys said yes!" Laurance smiled as I turned to face him. I gave him a thumbs up.

"Are you sure you want to marry him though?" Katelyn asked.

"Yes, brat," I stuck my tongue out at her. "Bye, we're going to go plan some more... or maybe go to bed," I say yawning(lol when I typed this I yawned). I walked back to the room and laid on the bed.

"Tired?" Laurance asked laying on his stomach next to me.

"Yes."

"Wanna go to bed?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to sleep in your bathing suit?" I snapped my fingers and my bathing suit my changed into sweatpants and a tee shirt.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Yes," he laughed. He went and changed into some shorts before coming over and laying next to me.

"Good night," I smiled.

"Night."