♫ Extra Chapter

Hi, hi, hi! Yes, Conflicted has not finished yet but these are a few extra/bonus chapters about different point of views in different scenes. In each chapter they'll be exploring a snippet of another persons point of view then skip to another persons which may not be on the same day as the other one. I hope you enjoy them! Thank you for 10K+ reads, I appreciate it so, so much!

I'd like to thank a lot of people for supporting this fanfiction, so I'm basically dedicating these bonus chapters to everyone who helped this Wattpad novel!

Signing off, and until next time ~Kiyo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXTRA CHAPTER 1

(Chapter 5) Oh Sun Yea

I watched in disgust as Baek Jo slung his arm around yet another one of his girls. This girl was foreign though, her appearance seemed to be American and she was very attractive. Long blonde hair, tanned body and long, toned legs, what's not to like?

Baek Jo and his player ways, breaking girls hearts one by one. Everyone seemed to fall for his charm except for Yuri, Min Ah, Seo Yeon and me that was, but that's only because we're friends.

He started to saunter towards me with the girl hanging off his arm. She gazed at him with her round, blue eyes framed with black eyelashes. Baek Jo tossed his black fringe to the side and a smirk spread on his cherry red lips.

"What brings you here to the park, my little sunshine? Sunshine this is..." he trailed off as he looked at the American girl beside him. I let out a small snort out of derision when he didn't even remember the poor girl's name.

"I'm Candice, call me Candi," her Korean pronunciation was very bad said but I let it go. A smile appeared from ear to ear on her face but her eyes flashed with possessiveness. Woah, it's not like I'd ever want to be with Baek Jo.

"Nice to meet you, I am Sun," I said every Korean word slowly and did signs with my hands so she could interpret it. I was obviously making fun of her but she didn't seem to notice. Instead she looked into the distance studiously trying the register the words through her empty brain. When she seemed to understand she nodded rapidly.

"So, is this girl number fifty-two now?" I joked, teasingly and saw Candi contort her face in perplex. Baek Jo smiled reassuringly to Candi before leaning closer towards me.

"What do you think you're trying to do?" he hissed in my ear and his eyes darkened.

"Why would I do anything to you, my widdle bum bum?" I cooed and pinched his pudgy cheek. He scowled and backed away from me, returning to Candi's side.

"Bum, bum?" she repeated innocently as if she had no idea what the words meant - then again she probably didn't. She glanced from me to Baek Jo and then back to me.

"Oh yes! Hasn't he told you?" I drawled slowly and clapped my hands together with delight. Baek Jo narrowed his eyes in suspicion and pulled Candi closer to him.

"Told me what?" she questioned in confusion and twirled a long strand of her flat-ironed, blonde hair.

I let out a theatrical sigh and grabbed the arm she held Baek Jo with, pulling her away from him. I rotated us around so our backs were facing him. I cleared my throat so I could attempt to speak a little English.

"He... has... bed... wetting... problem," I choked out slowly and carefully and I could see she understood what I said because her bottom lip dropped. Then it twisted into a revolted face and she turned on her three inch pumps to Baek Jo. He looked at her with confusion as she glared at him.