♫ Chapter 3: One Tiny Secret

Hello my readers~ Please keep on reading and vote!

Btw character pronunciations: Seo Yeon (so-youn ( sounds like young without the g) Baek Jo (back-Jo)

If there is any you can't pronounce just ask in the comments box. It's pretty intense isn't it? Let's continue...

~Kiyo ∞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 3: ONE TINY SECRET

The tears were never ending. I don't really know why I was crying but I kind of did anyway. Did I really like him that much? I thought it was just a meaningless idol crush but when I met him so got this false sense of hope. He was an famous celebrity, of course he would like a beautiful girl like Hyori...

Then I heard my phone buzz in my pocket and my eyes widened with shock. Thank gosh I put it on vibrate. I quickly turned it off and slipped it back into my pocket.

"Did you hear something?" I heard the girl named Hyori ask quietly. I gulped so loudly that they could probably hear it.

"No... let me check it out though," Hyun Joong said and suddenly heavy footsteps echoed through the hall.

I almost screamed but that would probably give away my hiding place. If I was found here Kim Hyun Joong will kill me or worse I would die of embarrassment. Even though it wouldn't have helped I curled back into the corner, hoping that I would be one with darkness and stayed as still and quiet as possible. I saw Kim Hyun Joong walk through the doorway and look around... and stopped to look at me then turned away.

"Hyori, maybe tomorrow, you go home," he said and he walked back into the room. All the muscles in my body relaxed until I heard his footsteps get louder, I curled myself into a tight ball. Then I heard the steps halt suddenly, I looked up thinking it was safe but I saw a pair of white converse staring at me right in the face. I slowly looked up to see the annoyed face of Hyun Joong. It seemed he permanently had an irritated look on his face whenever he saw me.

"Um," I blurted.

"What do you think you're doing? Spying is very rude!" he growled with anger, pointing a finger in her face. Personally, she thought that finger pointing was even ruder.

"I- I wasn't spying, I- I didn't see anything," I lied with a stutter and I couldn't meet his burning eyes.

"Eavesdropping then?" he rose one eyebrow and placed his hands on his hips.

"Um..." I was completely speechless, what was I suppose to say to that because I truly was lying.

"If you tell anyone about this I'll make sure you don't achieve your dream in K-pop!" he hissed, leaning down to my ear. Oh crumbs, that hit me hard. How could I let all my dreams crumble now when I'd only just begun? I had to strategise this so I avoided the question.

"Who exactly was that girl?" I asked curiously with a slight smile on my face, but inside I already knew.

"It's none of your busines," he spat, his brown eyes cold and distant.

"Well... You're not worried about anyone else knowing about this?" I inquired, while looking him straight in the eye. I could even pull off being an actress the way I was rolling. I saw his horrified face which was what I exactly wanted. Idols weren't allowed to date fans or other idols, it was strictly forbidden.

"Wait- no! She's my girlfriend... but don't tell anybody or I swear!" he seemed embarrassed by the whole ordeal which really convinced me that he did love her. It broke my heart even more.

Conflicted (Kim Hyun Joong ft. SHINee Taemin)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara