♫ Chapter 13: Hyuna's Bet

Hello hello hello~ Once again another filler... OMO OMO OMO! Thank you for 100+ reads! Pretty please keep reading and don't forget to vote and comment! Please support me by telling your friends about my novels too~ Love you all! Thank you and keep reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 13: HYUNA'S BET

"I'm proud to announce class, that SHINee will be arriving at SM school next week. They will be choosing one and I say one lucky girl to feature in their new music video 'Be My Girl'. And they do not care whether you can sing or not it is all about your dance skills so we will be focusing on improvement in dance!" Seonsaengnim Gyeon announced. All the girls squealed in excitement in Dance 202 and embarrassed to admit that so did I. There were two dance classes and two singing classes which focused on two different aspects and then expanded on those aspects.

SHINee was my favourite boy band of all time and couldn't wait until they came and I'd see Minho once again and meet my bias* which was Lee Taemin, the maknae* of the group.

I felt that I might of had a small advantage because my expertise was more in dancing but I was still good at singing too.

After school, I remained in the studio practising to one if my favourite SHINee songs, Ring Ding Dong, thinking maybe if I worked in some extra hours that it would show at the audition. A couple of hours later of vigorous dancing and decided I had earned a nice, long break. I strode towards the mirror were my bag laid and swiped my neon green bottle from the ground, making a bee line for my mouth. I took three big gulps of the cold liquid which I could feel it chill down my spine instantly cooling my sweaty, hot body.

"Practising hard?" the deep voice of Kim Hyun Joong echoed in the studio and to my surprise his presence didn't faze me one bit. I turned my body towards him as he was walking towards me in his casual brown trousers and black sweater but he could pull anything off no matter how plain or ugly.

"Yes, matter of fact, SHINee is coming next week and I'm auditioning," I said stretching my aching muscles.

"Ha! That pity excuse of a boy band you say?" he scoffed, leaning his hip on the ballet bar.

"And you say SS501 were better? You're disbanded and SHINee still remains together. That shows which one is stronger," I defended, but in truth I really did love SS501 and SHINee both equally buy I wasn't going to admit that in front of him.

"Well, what have I told you about getting your priorities straight?"

"This is a priority!" I puffed, tilting my chin up and by then I had stopped stretching and was standing with my arms crossed.

"What about your homework?"

"No one will know," I flipped my hair obnoxiously and walked back to the middle of the room.

"Joon Seo Yeon. I am your superior, you must obey me," he said in a rather demanding tone which I did not like the sound of. One thing you need to know about me, I do not allow myself to get pushed around easily.

"I am my own person. I can do what I like," I snapped, shooting him a glare.

"I don't think you would like it very much if I had to ban you from going to this audition so that you can focus on your homework instead," he had smug expression on his face which I would've liked to wipe off. I tried to see if he was bluffing or not but there was a glint of seriousness in his eyes. I took another suspicious glance at him before I angrily pulled my hoody onto my sweaty body.