♫ Chapter 4: Date Gone Wrong

HELLLLOOOO ! Hope you can keep reading~~~ By the way SHINee will be coming in later in the story. Right now it's about the relationship between Kim Hyun Joong, Seo Yeon and Yunho.

Also, I am very sorry in my mistake in the first chapter!!! It is not Seo Hyeon but Seo Yeon. If I confused you I'm dearly sorry but I've changed it now.

This is probably by far my longest chapter. On that note~ Let's keep on reading....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 4: DATE GONE WRONG

"I'm serious, Seo! What are you looking at?" he almost sounded desperate as I smiled and stared at him. I closed my book carefully and laid it onto my lap.

"Yunho, do you mind taking me to lunch at the break?" I asked with the most sickly sweet smile glazing my face.

"Um, yeah? Of course, with the others too?" Yunho sounded curious, as his eyes ventured the room, never meeting mine and ruffled the back of his hair from nervousness.

Did he not want the others to come? Did actually he like me!? Nah... That's impossible. We were just friends, right? Though, I was about to take this friendship to a whole new level.

"Actually... no, I thought we could go by ourselves?" I asked, feeling guilty all of a sudden. Was I using him? Of course not. He was my friend after all and he was practically helping me out... without knowing it.

"Really!? I mean... um, well, as in like a, like a d-date?" he was nervous, that was kind of cute but not as cute and handsome as Kim Hyun Joong. Argh. Stop thinking about him.

"Maybe... if you want it to be," I asked shyly, but I realised I was sounding as if I was flirting with him. What was happening to me!?

"Yes! I mean of course I'd love to if thats what you want and all," he said as he laid back into his seat and slid his hand through his messy hair, obviously trying to look cool.

"That's what I want! Pick me up around.... say, one-ish?" I suggested.

"That would be perfect!" he exclaimed excitedly and turned to the front as the teacher's voice boomed through the room. I took another glance at Yunho before also turning to the front.

"Quiet please everyone, the lesson is about to begin," the lecturer spoke into his microphone. I could see while we were deep in conversation that more people had arrived and the classroom was almost full.

Yunho and I both groaned at the same time.

"Are you ready to go?" Yunho asked while twirling his car key on his finger when he came up to me when the bell struck indicating it was lunch time. I made the excuse to my friends that I begun to despise cafeteria food and wanted to get something from out of school grounds. They insisted to come with me but I convinced them to stay because I didn't want to be a burden to them.

"Yes, just a second," I said while holding a finger up and ran into into the the girls' toilets and stopped in front of the mirror. I moved my dark brown hair to lay on my shoulders and ran my fingers through the tangles. I reapplied my mascara and lip gloss and for a touch of sexiness I added a little black eyeliner, which I don't usually do.

"Perfect!" I squealed to my reflection as I adjusted my woollen long sleeve to hang over my shoulder to show the smooth skin of my neck and collarbone.

I skipped happily out of the bathroom, my hair bouncing up and down with each step I took. As I arrived outside to where Yunho was I saw his eyes slightly widen in amazement. I blushed like a little girl when I noticed that he was checking me out. He looked pretty good himself. He wore a white v-neck sweater which defined his muscles and not overly tight, denim jeans which was tightened by a belt.