♫ Chapter 1: Audition

Annyeong! Fan-Fic time! This is for all the K-pop fanatics who love SHINee or Kim Hyun Joong!

For these circumstances Kim Hyun Joong has moved labels to SM. Sorry if that's confusing or anything. He's also younger than what he'd be currently.

Omo means Oh my gosh, it will be used alot throughout this book.

There are a few korean words in this fanfic and in brackets() there will be the English. There also some things that would be said in English by Koreans and those things are sometimes in italics.

By the way this book is terribly cliche and predictable, so get ready for some extreme cheesiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1: AUDITION

"What am I suppose to do!?" I screamed into my phone as I nervously chewed on my newly manicured fingernails. Just great, I ruined them. I stood in the waiting room pacing around while I felt the eyes of other girls who were sitting down piercing into me. My cheeks flushed deep red and I plonked down into an uncomfortable plastic seat, I must look like a total amateur.

Who was I kidding? I was an amateur!

"Calm down, Seo, it's just an audition," Jandi, my best friend ever since pre school said in her smooth, matter-of-fact tone. "You're going to have to do alot of these sooner or later."

"I know, I know but I don't think I'm ready!" I squealed sitting on the edge of my seat clutching the handle of the chair so that my knuckles were white.

Being a good friend as Jandi was, supporting and motivating me even though she was in a completely different country. In her last year of senior high school she had the opportunity to study abroad in Japan for language and culture studies like I was advised to try out for SM Entertainment and who could put down opportunities like that?

"Seo, you're eighteen - a full fledge adult. I think you're able to handle this," she reasoned and damn it she was good at it too. I exhaled deeply as I ruffled my newly curled hair and leant back into the chair.

"Could numbers 98, 99, 100 and 101 please come in," spoke an animated woman's voice through the loud speaker. Three other girls sat up, dusted themselves off and sauntered towards the door.

One hundred... Oh my... I was a hundred!

"O. M. O! That was my number! I'm not ready for this, Jandi, please save me," I pleaded almost on the verge of tears but I could almost see her roll her eyes and shake her head, the normal Jandi style.

"Get over it. Go out there girl and kick some butt!" Jandi encouraged me but it didn't distract me from the millions of butterflies fluttering around in my stomach. "Well, bye. Good luck!"

"No-" but I knew she had already hung up when I heard the long, loud beep. I turned my phone off and slipped it into my jean pocket.

"Last call for one hundred. I repeat, last call for one hundred," the woman on the loud speaker boomed once again. Oh no... I stood up as stiff as a board and walked out the door while all the girls in the room watched me exit.

Yes, I'd been here since about seven in the morning and I was number a hundred so it took a while but there were even more girls still in the waiting room. I took a deep breath before joining the three others girls in front of the judge. Behind me there was a huge poster plastered on the wall of Girls' Generation, one of the biggest girl bands in South Korea and I was not talking members wise.