♫ Chapter 14: Dinner Date

Hello, hello, hello~

Also, about 1,000 won is equal to an Australian or American $1. So, for example, 25,000 won is $25.00 US and AUS, roughly.

By the way bim bap is a Korean Dish, you can search it on google.

Gomawo! Gomawo! (Thank you!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 14: DINNER DATE

"We'll be expecting a full dinner tomorrow, flash restaurant and all," demanded Hyuna, not even looking up from the screen as she checked through her long lists of texts. Oh, to be so famous that you have mountains of fan mail and people hoarding for your attention. The two boys groaned in harmony.

Hyuna and I were sitting in the back of the car while G-Dragon sat in the front with the driver, Kim Hyun Joong. We were driving back from the temping bowling place to drop off G-Dragon and Hyuna. The ride in the back seat there was a pleasant and victorious aura swimming around us while annoyed and disappointed vibes came from the front.

Hyuna and I were chatting animatedly about what we like to do in our spare time and coincidentally we had a lot more than I thought in common.

In the heat of our conversation a loud ringtone played throughout the car. The song which I recognised was Beautiful Night by Beast and I knew that wasn't my ringtone. Beside me I saw Hyuna blush wildly and quickly answered her phone and held it up to her ear.

"Yeoboseyo?* Yes? No, I'm so sorry. I see... I understand. Thank you very much, good-bye!" she spoke. "And you have a very lovely day too."

"I'm sorry everyone, something unexpected came up and G-Dragon and I won't be able to make it tomorrow. We have to take a photo shoot for one of our main supporters. But we'll still go to dinner so you two should too!" Hyuna explained the situation as she placed her phone onto her lap.

"I thought we did a shoot the other day!" whined G-Dragon. Hyuna leant forward in her seat and punched him in the shoulder and with strength too. He flinched as his hand immediately flew to the effected area and he moaned in pain.

"Oi! It's work! Do you want to get paid or not?" Hyuna frowned sternly but she still looked adorable even when trying to act serious. She couldn't fool me, or anyone with that tough act.

"I guess so..." he sighed, rubbing his arm and pouting while turning back to face the front. Suddenly, an awkward silence shrouded the atmosphere and I tried to be the one to break it.

"Beast, eh?" I teased in a low whisper to Hyuna while nudging her shoulder and wiggled my eyebrows. She turned away from me to look out of the window but the bright pink blush growing on her cheeks was clear and obvious even with her face turned away from me.

"I don't know what you're getting on about," she said stubbornly and pressed her lips together in a thin line.

"I don't know about them," I whispered," but I knew that part was sung by Hyun-" Before I was able to complete the rest of his name Hyuna whipped around and clapped her hand over my mouth.

"Shh," she hushed urgently. G-Dragon glimpsed behind him where we were and Hyuna quickly dropped her hand and shot him an uneasy smile. He looked at her suspiciously and turned away. She let out a puff of relief and her eyes went back to me.

"Okay, okay," she said and her voice dropped even lower, "I may have some unrequited feelings for Hyun Seung but no one can know! So, please keep this to yourself."

I nodded but I couldn't help but feel bad about what happened the other night. I hoped Hyun Seung would treat her well and not like all the other girls he's with. I hoped for him, that she was special just not another girl he could have a fling with without any feelings or emotions.