♫ Chapter 10: Heartbroken

Hello~ Picture on the side is Yunho and his new hair ------------------->

Don't stop here! Keep reading, it's getting intense! Please keep commenting and voting~ Kiyo ∞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 10: HEARTBROKEN

I panicked as Kim Hyun Joong's pink lips slowly shortened the space between us. His chocolate eyes were focused on my lips while mine were wide and skittishly looking around the place. The truth was, I did want to kiss him but was I going to cheat on my boyfriend? I didn't think so.

Making the right decision I firmly placed my hands on his chest lightly pushing him away. He looked into my eyes with confusion and... mostly confusion. What was to be confused about though? He knew that I had a boyfriend yet he still made a move. He was probably upset about Hyori and didn't know what he was doing. Yes, that was it.

"Hyun Joong, what are you doing? I have a loving boyfriend, you know that. This 'get together' was hanging out as friends, nothing more. I know you're not over Hyori yet and you were just overwhelmed but, please don't do it again," I scolded but my voice was soft and gentle. When he was further from me I dropped my hands to my lap.

"I... I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry," he gulped, knitting his eyebrows in confusion trying to figure out the answer to his actions.

"Don't do something like that on me, but I forgive you," I accepted his apology genuinely, it was just a mistake and we should probably forget that this ever happened. Our Ferris wheel basket came to a steady stop and a man swung the door open for us. I was the first to stand up and when I reached the exit, I swiveled toward Kim Hyun Joong. "I think we should forget this ever happened. I had a really great time but I think it's time I take my leave. Thank you anyway."

The wet licking on my face awoke me and to find none other than Nelly, the cutest puppy dog in the whole entire world eating my face up. I gently pushed her off my face telling her that it wasn't polite to share her saliva. She whimpered and leaped off my bed and curled up in her small dog bed.

The red alarm clock on my nightstand showed the time to be five o'clock in the morning. Why would my dog wake me up that early? I mentally cursed Nel and rolled over in my sheets as I stuffed my face into my pillow. I stayed like that for half an hour, trying to will my eyes to sleep but it just wasn't happening for me. I groaned and whipped the sheet of my sweaty body so I could take a much needed shower. The cold water beating down on my skin shocked me wide awake as I listened to my favourite K-pop songs that roared through my iPhone dock. I slipped into my black miniskirt and a plain spacey grey t-shirt. I wore black mesh stockings and my tie up black boots reached beneath my knee.

I thought about the other day and let out sigh. I wonder what was going on in that curious brain of Kim Hyun Joong's. One moment he completely hated my guts and the next he was trying to kiss me! I would never understand boys.

"Nel, what should I do today?" I asked my puppy in my talking-to-a-cute-baby voice as I patted her furry head. She barked amusingly and stuck her tongue out.

When the clock reached seven, I rung up my friends to see what they were doing. Sun was on holidays with her parents in Japan, Baek Jo was doing community service (picking up trash for a week) for peeing in public (I laughed at that) and of course, Yuri and Yunho were still working on their debut songs. Luckily, I was able to get a hold of Yuri on her break and we managed to have a quick chat before her next practice.

"Hello? Phone of Choi Yuri," I heard her animated voice which she only used in front of her elders. I muffled a snicker.

"Seo Yeon! Why didn't you tell me it was you?" I could almost see her cheeks blushing over the phone.