♫ Chapter 5: Breaking News!

Annyeonghaseyo~! We've been exploring into more like which personality traits most characters have, I hope you can see them!

Picture is of Teen Top's L.Joe as Lee Yunho, he's really cute and has the boyish look to him.

Ok, Ok, Stop reading this, and read that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 5: BREAKING NEWS!

I watched Yunho slowly walk casually to me with his hands in the pockets of his baggy jeans. A navy blue fleece clung his torso defining every muscle. A cute smirk on his face and a glint of mischief in his dark chocolate eyes.

Actually, he wasn't walking towards me at all. I was just in a state of imagination. He was actually walking towards a tall girl with dyed white-blonde hair and an sunset orange spray tan. Yunho slung his arm over her shoulder and walked to the next class.

Of course, why did I feel so envious of a girl, though?

I sighed at my perplexing mind and slumped down into the bench as I sealed my eyes shut. I could understand why men were always saying they couldn't figure out what's going on in the brain of a woman because right then I had no idea what was going on in my head. I told my friends that I'd talk to him but the harder part was to approach him.

Finally, geometry class had ended but I couldn't believe we hadn't been having many choreography or singing class lately. Supposably the teachers had better things to do like train real idols unlike us. Insert dramatic eye roll here.

That's when I spotted Yunho sauntering down the hall in all his glory. Completely alone, no desperate, dyed blonde chics hanging from his arm. The perfect chance! I inhaled a deep breath (because I was planning I was going to need it) and stopped right in front of him and practically dragged him under the stairs.

"What on Earth was that for?" he growled angrily, pushing me away and dusting off his sleeves as if my touch dirtied him.

"We need to talk."

"Talk? I'm pretty sure you did all the talking last time," he scoffed, referring back to our horrible date. I didn't understand why he was so angry, shouldn't I be the one angry? I wasn't the one who flirted with someone else on our date, that was him not me. But, I needed to talk with him so I sucked it up and held my raging emotions back so I could have a sensible conversation with him.

"Yes, I know. This time, it's your turn to talk. What happened back there?" I asked with seriousness in my tone. He sighed and ran a hand through his messy blonde hair.

"Um, yeah, I practically did what you said I did. Simple as that," he smirked with cockiness and I groaned with frustration. I stared into his eyes and I knew that he was putting on a ridiculous act.

"I am sick and tired of you! That is not the person I know. That was some person possessing you! Because that is not the sweet, friendly boy I know..." I trailed off, leaving my sentence unfinished but I thought it was able to talk for itself.

"I don't know how to tell you this..." Yunho gulped, leaning his head against the wall.

"Tell me the truth," my voice was stern and demanding. He sealed his eyes shut for a moment while releasing all the air from his lungs and opened his eyes to look straight at me.

"Okay, so I kind of have a thing for you and so when you asked me on that date, I was so psyched. I'm not very good at wooing girls so I thought I'd ask Baek Jo," he started to explain.