The Weapon That Erases Time

"Say, Gaster you said you would show me the weapon. You said it would help me destroy the humans. So when will you show it to me?" Chara said.
"I guess now since the war is probably going to begin soon." Gaster said.
"Can you tell me what it is?" Chara asked.
"I would rather suprise you. Also I need your help to finish it." Gaster said.
"Um okay." Chara said.

Chara and Gaster went to the underground where Sans and Papyrus's old house was.
"I'm pretty sure Sans moved the machine." Chara said.
"No I told him to never move it from this place." Gaster said, "Come along it's over here." Gaster said walking to the back.

"It's locked." Chara said pulling on the door knob.
"Allow me." Gaster said pulling out a key.
Gaster unlocked the door.
"I thought you couldn't do that only I can see you." Chara said.
"Well yes, but this key will always unlock this door. It recognizes me because I did a special experiment which you will understand once I explain the machine." Gaster said.
They walked inside Gaster went to the  squared shaped figure in the back with a tarp cloaked over it. Chara pulled the tarp which reveled a broken machine.
"This is my last creation. It erases time and existence. If someone were to be hit by this ray that the machine shoots they would be completely  erased from existence. Everyone would forget about them with the exception of Sans, Asgore, Alphys, the Riverperson, and me." Gaster said.
"But why the Riverperson?" Chara asked.
"The Riverperson was my sibling. They helped me out in all my research along with Sans and Alphys. When I was experimenting the machine they got shot luckily they had a defensive cloak on so that they weren't completly gone, but part of there brain was erased and it caused them to lose a lot of there memories." Gaster answered, "There memories of me were very fragmented and Sans and Alphys were completly gone."
"So what happened?" Chara asked.
"While building it I had to go fixing in the part where the beings go once they are shot. While fixing my cloak was ripped off. The cloak was the only thing keeping me from being erased, but it had fallen into the endless abyss. I tried my best not to slip, but then I lost my balance and I was erased from existence. The others had the properties of the cloak infused in them so they couldn't forget me, but everyone else had. The cloak was infused with determination and other properties. I've collected the other properties and some determination, but I need some of yours to come back." Gaster said.
"So why is it broken?" Chara asked.
"It is not supposed to swallow someone like that because it cannot take a lot of determination at the same time. When something is shot by the machine it disperses the determination, but in my case it took mine all at once and broke. I need you to save inside the machine that should give it enough determination to get it started." Gaster said.
"But didn't it break because it took in too much?" Chara asked.
"Sheesh you ask way to many questions. But anyways it takes determination as food or fuel when it took in me it took too much that it had to 'throw up' it threw up too much fuel that it broke. My determination is everywhere in this room that is why that door remembers me. If you save you will give it enough to get it to work." Gaster answered.
"Alright fine." Chara said.
Chara went inside the machine. They were on a small plat form in which they could fall off any second. Chara quickly saved and existed. When they left the machine began rumbling.
"Congrats you fixed the machine." Gaster said.
Chara and Gaster left the room. When they were walking around they saw a house withthe TV on. It was the news, and the headline was Monsters and Humans Lethelly Attacking Each Other.
"Well I guess it's time to declare war." Chara said.