Guilt and Frustration

Chara was almost finished taking over the soul. They were so happy with what they have done, but yet guilt was pulling on them.
"Is what I am doing worth it?" Chara asked themselves.
They wanted to come back, wanted humans to suffer for what they did, but monsters and humans are living happily now. Asriel is back and Toriel and Asgore have never been more happier. Is taking over Frisk's soul really worth the pain. Maybe they should just let Frisk be happy, but they couldn't give up at the same time. They've gotten so far. In only just a few more hours Frisk would become Chara. The only piece of Frisk that would exist would be the voice in the back of their head calling out for help. Chara never wanted to harm Frisk, but all the other humans never had that much determination. Frisk was their one way ticket for revenge. Chara was extremely frustrated with what they had to pick. Maybe they should just reset and start this song and dance all over and make sure Frisk never left the underground, but then monsters would never be free and will suffer forever. Frisk was curious about what would happen in the genocide run. Frisk was crying when they killed Toriel. Chara was the one that made them pull through and kill everyone else. Chara wouldn't have done it if it weren't for what was on their mind, revenge. They wouldn't kill all those monsters if it weren't for revenge. Chara knew that Frisk was capable for killing so in order to kill humans they wanted to use Frisk, but the monsters were in the way so they needed to dispose of them. Chara regretted that, but it had to be done. Chara realized they could erase everything with their power. They did, but Frisk wanted it all back so they had no choice, but to take their soul. Was it truly Frisk's fault for all this or their fault because they helped Frisk kill everyone. Chara began crying. They wished none of this happened, they wished Asriel pulled through. They wished they died on the fall through Mount Ebott.

Frisk was hanging out with Mettaton and Napstabot. They asked questions about the new body that Napstabot has. Mettaton says that Napstabot may make an album.
"Mettaton! I thought it was a secret. It won't be successful anyway." Napstabot said.
"What are you talking about! Of course it will! And as your cousin I will produce it and make sure millions of people buy it!" Mettaton said.
Frisk laughed. They were having fun, but inside they felt sadness. Frisk wasn't sad, but someone else was. They tried to contact Chara.
"Chara?" Frisk thought.
"What?" Chara responded.
"Are you okay?" Frisk asked them.
"No Frisk, I'm not. I'm so sorry. I didn't realize what I was doing until now. I'm sorry, Frisk. You don't have to forgive me. I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry." Chara said.
Frisk was surprised at what Chara told them. They regretted what they did.
"Excuse me. I need to go." Frisk said to Mettaton and Napstabot.
"Okay." Mettaton said.
Frisk ran up to their room and also began crying.
"Chara, I forgive you. Can you stop?" Frisk asked.
Chara began weeping.
"I'm so sorry! Frisk, it's to late!" Chara said, "Frisk I don't know what to do. Please help me!"
"Just follow through with your plan. Do what you wanted to do. You've done to much. Just complete your plan." Frisk said.
"Frisk, I'm so sorry." Chara sobbed.
"It's okay." Frisk said.
And that was the last thing they said before Frisk was gone and Chara Dreemurr emerged.
Chara screamed.