Reunited

Asriel was brought back to the light of the surface. Last time he came it didn't go so well considering that he died. Today was nothing like that. When people saw Asriel both monsters and humans were happy and shocked. People kept on smiling and pointing at the prince.
"Aye look it's the prince!" some random monster said.
"That's the prince! I thought he was dead! What happened?" a human said.
"Well the world may never know." someone else said.

Eventually after a long walk Asriel and Frisk made it home.
"You ready to see Mom?" Frisk asked.
"I don't know. What if she freaks out?" Asriel said.
"She will, but in a good way." Frisk said.
"What do you mean?" Asriel asked.
"She will be extremely happy to see her son again. She will welcome you with open arms." Frisk said.
"What if she doesn't?" Asriel said sadly.
"Of course she will she's your mother! She takes care of humans she doesn't even know! Humans that had the power to kill her. She took care of them. She took care of them even if her life was put in danger she still did." Frisk said looking down in sadness.
"We should get go inside. Mom will worry about you." Asriel said.
Frisk just nodded. Tears were streaming down their face.

Frisk dried off their tears with their jacket sleeves and walked inside holding Asriel's hand. Frisk saw Toriel baking a snail pie.
"Oh my child I was getting worried! You've been out all day I almost-" Toriel saw her son. Tears began streaming straight down Toriel and Asriel's face. Toriel ran straight to Asriel to hug him.
"Asriel my child! I've missed you so much! After all these years I get to see you again! This this is a miracle!" Toriel sobbed.
"I missed you so much, Mom." Asriel said.
Frisk smiled watching the two finally reunited. All they had to do now was go tell Asgore about it.
"Maybe we should go ask Asgore to come and see his son." Frisk said.
"Yeah we should call Asgore." Toriel said.
Toriel let go of Asriel and went to the phone.
"Asgore I have something amazing to show you! I can't tell you it's a surprise. Alright I'll see you soon." Toriel said.

About half an hour later Asgore came by.
"Tori, what is it?" Asgore was in shock.
"Asriel. Asriel it's you! My son." Asgore went to Asriel and buried him in his arms.
"I can't believe my eyes. My own son. My wish came true I finally get to see my son once again."
Toriel went in and they had a group hug. Frisk felt someone tugging their arm and they joined the group hug. Frisk heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
"What's all the fuss about?" Sans asked, "Asriel Dreemurr."