The prince and the skeleton

"Sans." Asriel said looking at him.
"What are you doing here?" Sans asked him in a harsh tone.
"I-I was saved." Asriel said.
"I think we should leave them alone." Frisk said.
"Yeah let's go have some pie and tea outside." Toriel said.
"You boys can come outside once you've finished talking." Asgore said.
Frisk, Asgore, and Toriel got the pie and tea and went outside to the backyard.

"So, Prince Dreemurr, how were you saved?" Sans asked.
"Frisk gave me part of their soul." Asriel said.
"So did you force them?" Sans asked.
"No I told them not to do it. I didn't want them to sacrifice part of my soul for me." Asriel said.
"Alright I believe you. Frisk is very noble. That does seem like something they would do." Sans said.
"Sans, I know you and me haven't had a very good relationship, but that was in my flower form. I'm completely different now. So do you think you could forgive me?" Asriel asked.
"I'll be mature here and say I do. Now don't think you're completely off the hook here. I know what you've done and I know what you're capable of." Sans's eye begins to glow. "If you dare hurt anyone I love and care about you're gonna have a bad time." Sans said, "So you promise not to hurt them?" Sans asked.
"I promise I won't. I swear." Asriel said scared.
"Alright I guess you're forgiven. We should probably go out there." Sans said.
"Yeah we should." Asriel said.
"Oh and by the way do you like Frisk?" Sans asked.
Asriel begins to blush.
"What, no I don't." Asriel said blushing.
"Heh heh heh whatever you say, prince Asriel." Sans said snickering.

Asriel and Sans joined Frisk, Asgore, and Toriel outside. They decided to invite Papyrus, Undyne, and Alphys. They all had a great time. Sans made hotdogs and Papyrus and Undyne made spaghetti with the help of Toriel so they didn't burn the house down. Asriel, Toriel, and Sans began telling jokes and puns. Undyne began tossing Frisk up and down till they became sick. Alphys and Asgore talked about how life was going between monsters and humans. After everyone was sent home Asriel was told to sleep in the guest bedroom. Eventually Asriel and Frisk would sleep in the same room. That night was the first night Frisk slept without nightmares.