CHAPTER 34

"Seriously Sum jog faster.." Dalon says, "I haven't got all day.."

"Well you should've thought of that before you wanted me to jog with you"

Dalon ignores my comeback and says, "this is my 4th round and your still on the 1st"

"not my problem I have tiny feet" I shrug.

"I could literally go to that shop" pointing his index finger to a small shop not so far from the park, "buy myself a chocolate bar, eat it and you'll still be jogging in the same spot I left you.." Okay that's way too much exaggeration.

"Hey.. Just be glad I'm actually jogging." I say.

"I don't think that's jogging to start with.." Dalon says.

"Don't exaggerate.. I can totally jog a few kilometers before you come back."

"Oh yeah." Dalon says not sounding so convinced, "Fine, when I reach that corner," pointing at the end of the path "just know I'm going to that shop and buying myself a chocolate bar.. If you're still not by that corner before I come back, I can ask you anything.."

"Wait a second, what do I get if I win" I won't. I totally won't. I'm too tired already but I don't want him to  know that.

"I will do what you want for a day.."

"Anything?" I ask.

"You know, now that I think about it, I regret saying that.." He stops jogging to catch his breath making me stop too. He was looking down smirking, as if he knew I wouldn't make it. Well he isn't half right.. I can make it. I think.

"Oh.." I chuckle "Your on!"

"Okay Sum see you there!" He says before scurrying off. Wait.. I wasn't ready. Godammit! That's cheating!

I start jogging.

*

"Can you stop-" I say, taking a deep breath, "laughing.."

So I might have not won because I fell on the way and couldn't get up. Dalon came back from the shop eating the chocolate bar and that idiot couldn't stop laughing when he saw me laying on the ground.

"I'm sorry.." He chuckles wiping of a tear, "but wow, you managed to fall with that speed too.." He continues to laugh.

"Stop laughing!" I whine, "help me get up!"

"Guess your clumsy habits will stick with you forever.." He laughs giving me a hand to help me stand up.

"Oh.. Don't I know it" I mumble to myself. "Did you get me anything?"

"Uh no?" He shrugs.

"You forgot to buy me a chocolate bar!?" I hit his shoulder, "your mean.."

"The pressure got to to me," He said, "there were high chances you could have won.. But faith made me the winner as always.."

"Self absorbed s-" I mumble quietly but he interrupts me.

"I'm sorry you said something.."