CHAPTER 28

I love this cover.. ❤️

The cover is 679 by William Singe

Anyway, to the story.. :P
_______________________________

Apparently Dalon didn't come to school these four days because he was afraid that maybe his so called reputation would get ruined because of the bruise on his cheek. His mom, some how, allowed him to stay at home for these few days.. I quote what she said to Dalon, "my baby is hurt badly, you should get some rest until your all better.." I mean wow!

My parents would still send me to school if I get hurt whenever I fall down. But then when I think about it, I'm always this clumsy so maybe if they let me stay at home everytime I got hurt I might miss loads of important things. So I can't complain on that.

Friday. The day of the basketball game - James had invited me to. It was scheduled after school was over. So before I left in the morning, I decided to wear something nice and comfy but something decent so I can even impress James too. I wore a loose, red tank top and light blue jeans. For shoes I wore a pair of red Converse. I didn't tie my hair but I did comb it, to atleast make myself look somewhat normal.

When I skimmed through my closet, I found an old cap that our school gave us on our first day of high school. It was like a welcome gift. Just a welcome gift to hell in my opinion.

The cap was red so it matched my outfit perfectly. The material of it was a little faded but I didnt care. As long as it matched my outfit, it would do. I wore the cap backwards. I loved wearing caps backwards, it made me feel more cooler.

Packing all my stuff, I left for school.

*

School was like any other day. Nothing really special happened during it. After school was over, I met Ginger.

"hey, you're staying after school to watch the game, right?" I ask Ginger.

"Yeah totally.. I wouldn't just keep a free ticket go to waste.." She says making me chuckle. Today she wore a cute white sun dress with a jean jacket and white vans. I couldn't help but make the joke.

"Damn Ginger, back at it again with the white vans.." I joke.

"Dammit, I knew you'd say it! Yet here I am wearing it." I laugh. Unfortunately for her, my laugh is very contagious making her laugh with me.

"Come on let's sit before someone takes our seats.." I say right after we were done laughing.

"Yeah.."

*

Music began to play indicating the games about to start. They announce the teams out loud. Our school team was first. James as the school basketball team captain jogged out first and might I say he looked mighty fine in his basketball clothes. I even heard girls sigh dreamily. I tried to wave at him, but he didn't notice. Maybe he was just preoccupied with the game right now. One by one each team member came out. When I tried to see who the last person was in the team, it was Dalon. Looks like he planned to come today because of the game. Huh..

"Oh my gosh, it's Dalon!!" A girl from behind me squealed making my ears hurt. Ow!

"I know right, he's so hot and handsome, I would die to be his girlfriend.." Another girl speaks. I snort.

"Oh Em Gee.. He would totally be an awesome boyfriend.." Something in that sentence made me think of how he and Jasmine used to be together. I'm pretty sure they were a cute couple.