CHAPTER 6

Ginger and I sat next to each other in the back of our class as all of the seats in front were taken. Once we sat down I took my books out. Ginger however started rambling about how that Douche Dalon has become.

"Dude! I thought Dalon was hot but i never knew he has become this hot.. Oh my gosh New York did well on him..God damn-" I wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying i was just doodling in my book.

"Miss Allen, may i ask what you're talking about for the past 10 minutes to miss Haynes?" Our teacher Mrs Smith mentally sending daggers to Ginger. She was furious.

I looked at Ginger to see her face pale, her mouth shut. Come on Ginger make up some excuse. "uh.." great, shes dead.

"hmm, I'm waiting."

"Well you see ma'am, Summer here.. uh.. was sick.. yeah,she was sick and i was trying to help her." Uh what?

"Well i don't see miss Haynes looking ill. She looks completely fine dont you think? I expected better from you miss Allen, stay there in that corner seat," pointing at the corner opposite to the door. Ginger frowned but made her way there.

She began to start her lecture, but was soon interrupted by a knock on the door. Once the door was open i saw the familiar set of blue eyes. Dalon. Wow hes in my class. This outta be interesting, Not. i hit my head on the table.. Ow.

"Yes may i help you?" asked Mrs Smith.

"Uh yeah.. Im your new student." he said it in a husky way. I glanced at Ginger was jumping excitedly plus the girls in our class had their jaws open. I was damn annoyed by this.

"Tell us about yourself."

"My name's Dalon Andrew. i used to study here two yearsago but left to go to New York. But now im back. Handsome as ever." I rolled my eyes.

"okay you may take a seat, you may take the one near miss Haynes" that made me jump from my seat. Dalon smirked looking at me. Why of all people why me!!

Dalon made his way toward the seat next to mine. Dont look at him, just dont look at him.

And the lecture began.

*

This is the most dreadful lecture i had. Mrs Smith needs to lighten her lectures a bit. She makes it so dull and boring. To top it all off Dalon has been annoying me for the past thirty minutes.

"Psst, Sum." keep ignoring. "Come on Sum listen to me for once."

I gave up. "What!" I whisper yelled, still annoyed.

"Finally she speaks. You haven't changed a bit Sum." smiling at me.

"Clearly you have!" i snapped.

"Why are you mad at me, I didn't do anything wrong.." i was furious by his statement. Does he not remember how much hurt he gave me. I even broke the nip of my pencil while i was writing my notes.

"You and not doing anything wrong.. very funny Dalon.. you hurt me a lot.. You don't remember." i did a sarcastic laugh "let me remind, tenth grade, you hit me and stepped on my history assignment, i freakin failed that assignment because of you.. not only that but you have hurt me through out my childhood.. and don't you call me Sum!" I whisper yelled. At this point the bell rang. i got up and packed my things.

i dont want  to deal with this bullshit. I left in a hurry without waiting for Ginger, knowing i would meet her in the cafeteria. I faintly heard "Sum i'm sorry" when i stepped out of the room.

I am so pissed with my life right now!!

(A/N: I know im sorry that i made the main character a bit harsh!! i promise you're gonna love her later.. :P till then, bye my fellow goose lovers.. *waves* Oh yeah vote for my story if you liked it, thanks.)