CHAPTER 4

(A/N:Again im sorry for the small chapter)

I was sitting on the steps that led to the front door, playing candy crush on my phone.

"Sweetie?"

I hear a voice, I look to my side and see a sweet middle aged woman looking at me. Must be our new neighbors. I smile at her and say "yes?"

"Why are you out here alone in the sun?"

I did a nervous laugh and said "I kind of forgot my keys, so im waiting for my parents to come."

"Aw hun, come and wait in our house.. God knows how long you have been waiting for them to come. I have a son your age maybe you guys can be great friends.. by the way i'm Kyla Andrew"

"Its okay Mrs. Andrew i can stay here"

"No, i insist."

I sighed and made my way to her house. Their house was the same as ours, a two story house with three rooms upstairs and two downstairs with the kitchen.

"sit sweetie i wont bite" i laughed softly and sat on her sofa. "Honey! come down we have a guest!" she shouted looking at the staircase in front of us. i guess she was calling her son.

"Yeah! one sec." He shouted back. That voice sounded quite familiar.. i heard it somewhere before! my eyes come to realization to who this voice belongs to. No it cant be!

Once he came down, we both looked at each other and shouted "you!"

Of course Mrs Andrew was confused and asked "You guys know each other?" hell yess! we knew each other pretty darn well.

You see, the person in front of me is non other than my childhood bully Dalon Andrew. He left our town two years ago to New York and now hes back. Well that's just swell. He would bully me and take my homework. I was relieved when he left our school, but now hes back which makes me hate my day more and more!

I was pissed and i was pretty sure it was noticeable but Dalon however had a smirk on his face. I felt the urge to slap him for all the pain he gave me.

Dalon was the first to speak "Of course we knew each other, don't we Summer" somehow it sounded more genuine.

I heard a sound of a car horn, i knew it was my parent's. I smiled at Mrs. Andrew without even glancing at Dalon and made a run for it.

Dammit i need sleep.. badly..