CHAPTER 23

"I messed up! I freaking messed up!" I cried blowing my nose in the tissue.

"Come on Summer how bad could it have been?" Dalon tried to console me by giving more tissues which I gladly took.

After the date, the next day I called up Dalon to come meet me at my place. So now we are currently sprawled on the floor of my room and I explained what happened yesterday. Mom, dad and my brother had gone out for grocery shopping so I was alone at home.

"You werent there to know how bad that went! I mean, i freaking spilled yellow soup on his face!"

"Oh my gosh, that would've been priceless!" He stiffles a laugh. "You should've taken a picture or something so I can see!" He says between laughs. I give a good hard glare.

"its not funny, honestly i wanted to stab myself at that moment"

"Thats just stupid.. He didn't say that it went bad right?"

"No but-"

"then problem solved, the date actually didn't go so bad." He says casually. Okay what does he think he is! Did James call him and say that or something..?

"No okay.. You weren't there to witness how bad that went. I really like James, and all this effort was pointless because I made a fool of myself in front of him."

"I underst-"

"No you don't! How can you understand.. You've had girls falling for you.. You never experienced how it felt to be unnoticed by someone you liked so much and now, I had the chance! He noticed for the first time and I messed up!" I blurt out. My eyes were blurry, like I was about to cry.

I looked at Dalon and saw he had no emotion shown on his face. The silence was uncomfortable I give u that.

I didn't mean what I said! I overreacted! I didn't mean to snap at him. I touched his shoulder to which he snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you like that.." I say sincerely.

He shakes his head and smiles "it's fine" He gets up from the floor and looks at me. "Get your ass up I'm taking you somewhere"

"huh, why?"

"No questions, just get up and come with me" again, what does this dude think he is.. He can't just boss me around.

I cross my arms "No tell me."

"You're so stubborn!" He whines.

"Thanks."

He glares at me but soon has a smirk on his face. He grabs my arm and yanks me up on my feet. How strong is this dude! I yelp. He then pulls me down the stairs. I had no choice to to run with him or I'd lose my balance and fall.

"Dalon stop! Stop!" He didn't listen he kept pulling me until we reached the car.

"Get in" He says motioning to the car. I grumble but got in. Once I got in, he got in later.

"You could've at least let me write a note"

"It's the 21st century, text her" He says with shrug. He starts the engine and drives.

I search for my phone in the pocket of my jeans and luckily it was there. I thought I forgot it! Thank God nothing happened during all that running, I would've killed Dalon if it broke. I quickly texted my mom.

'Going somewhere with a friend.. Will come home soon' -Summer

I put my phone back in my pocket and look at Dalon who had his eyes on the road.