CHAPTER 2

If you haven't read the disclaimer yet, please do.. it's important.. don't skip it..
_____________________________

"I cant believe you touched that.. that gross little piece of shit.." Ginger said while washing her hands. She was saying a whole bunch of profanities but i was not paying much attention, I just rolled my eyes and washed my hands.

I wet a piece of tissue and dabbed it on my scratch. "You know you should go to the schools nurse and show that, it looks quite big." Ginger said.

"Yeah i should"

"Come on lets go"

"No you should go to class.. The bell might ring any second"

"No im-"

Ginger was cut off with the school bell. I gave her a 'i told you so look'. She rolled her eyes and said "fine but you must tell me what the nurse says okay.?"

"okay"

"good"

We continued to talk while leaving.. i wasn't paying any attention in the front and you guessed it i bumped into a hard wall. I closed my eyes and touched my head.

"Jesus! first u would fall on the floor now you hit your stupid freakin head on the wall! Wow Ms. clumsy! Just wow!" I shouted to myself.

I felt someone nudge me and i opened my eyes to see Ginger running and looked the other way and saw James Shaw aka the schools Mr. perfect looking at me with amusement. A smile was on his face which im pretty sure every girl in this school would die for including me of course.

You see James was my childhood crush since i was 10. I had a crush on him since he helped me whenever i would got bullied in the past. No one knows about this silly crush i have towards him and its better that way. You see James and I are polar opposites.

He is good looking but im not. I barely wear clothes that are even supposed to be worn by girls. He is good in sports which explains him being the captain of the basketball and football team. I on the other hand am a lazy ass. i can barely catch a ball properly. Once i come home i go straight to my laptop or play video games, does playing fifa 15 count as a sport? na i dont think so. And finally the grades. James gets straight A's without even trying i on the other hand get C's by trying so hard.

Anyhoo..

"Sorry" i apologize trying my best to act cool.

"Its okay.. its fun having someone call me a wall, see ya later" James says walking away smiling that cute dimpled smile of his.

Wall!! idiot.. out of all people you say wall to him. stupid stupid stupid. i kept hitting my head like an idiotic person that the people around me stared at me like i was mental. i did a nervous laugh and made my way to the nurse.