Chapter38: Regrets

Start from the beginning

Her head swung aside, feeling the stinging pain that striped on her skin-- causing her cheek to be swelled.

". . . I will kill you," Harley continued.

"Then kill me." Kristen brought back her face towards the minx while holding her swelled mound with a flowing tears. "I'm willing to give my life so that I can proof that I didn't betray you."

Furrowing her brows, her breathings became heavy as she began pulling it out through her nose with a thinned lip. Was Kristen not afraid of her?

". . . Go on, Harley. Kill me." Her voice was cracking due to her non-stop sob.

The female clown felt her hand shaking as she firmed her grip on her revolver; she was trembling with every emotions she had inside. She's gonna kill her no matter what, wasn't she?

After a couple of seconds, Harley's ready to clutch the trigger but a voice suddenly interrupted her.

"Put the gun down, Harley girl."

Her eyes started growing wide as she heard a deep, harsh tone behind her.

"Puddin?" she called when she turned her head around to face him.

Stretching his lips into a wide smile, Joker scratched his temple in a gently way as he pulled out a deep breath. "Put the gun down and we're leaving."

Seconds gone by-- after saying that-- Harley's throat began wobbling as a silent laugh had escaped.

"What's funny?!"

Harley finally moved her body towards him, ignoring Kristen for a moment. "Me?" She pointed herself through the gun, "going home with you?" then to the Joker. "Isn't a good joke? Not bad puddin."

It was obvious that the clown prince started losing his temper against his jester but he chose to not to because it might turned Harley away; instead, he shook his head while chuckling.

"Okay fine, I know that you're mad, but I don't care. We have to go now!"

"You always have no care."

"Exactly. I have no care that's why I am here in front of you. I exactly don't care if you don't want to go with me because I swear, I will do my freaking best just to tug you with me!"

A sudden irritation had plastered on his chalked face, as his eyes were filled in annoyance.

"Very well said, Puddin."

"Shut up!" Joker dashed over to Harley, grabbing her arm.

"Let me go!"

Joker was now dragging her but the minx quickly punched him on his side that made Joker winced in pain.

"F. . .fuck."

"I won't go along with you! Not anymore!"

"Harley I'm giving you a fucking chance. . ." he said in a low tone as he twisted his body due to pain on its flesh.

She couldn't help not to sob; her lips were quivering while looking upon him.

"You just want me to go with you so that you could drag me out away from that slut! You're just protecting her against me!"

"Stop."

"Why? I'm right, aren't I?!"

"We're leaving."

"No! I will kill her!" Harley turned around towards Kristen and shot her three times but she missed it; Stewart on other hand jolted in her position and got slumped on the ground with a wide eyes as her air from her lungs pumped out in a heavy way.

The female maniac laughed insanely but she's crying so hard; the poor girl lost her mind.

"I said stop!" Joker pulled her forward and struck her flushed cheek through his hand that made Harley fell on the ground. "You're not listening to me!"

She was shocked for a moment but she couldn't let the man to hurt her once more.

"Don't you dare do that again!" Harley bursted in rage as she stood up and flew her leg to strike Joker. She didn't fail anyway. "I hate you! I regret everything! I have a simple life but you took everything I had!" She threw him a bunch of punch but Joker quickly got her wrists and pulled her into him so that they were face to face.

"I'm sorry, Harley, please let's go home." Harley got speechless when she saw some strange sparkle in his orbs. Now that their faces were that closed, she noticed the dark circles under the skin of his sockets. "I'm sorry," he repeated, "let's go home."

Harley's face got twisted when she felt her chest got compressed with a compiled tears from her eyes. What a beautiful joke. . .

"Why I can't forgive you?"

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: (edited; changes has made) Thanks for reading angels and sorry for not updating from the said time.

Anyways, I hope you like it and please if you do, give it a vote.

Lovelots!♡