Jin : I hate him but i love him though.:(

Myungsoo : why?

Jin : there was this freaking bitch slut flirting with him in front of me! What the heck! My fever got worse bcs of her!

Myungsoo : what? So does Namjoon treated her back? Wait..you got a fever?

Jin : hell yeah Namjoon being Namjoon all kind! He even accept that goddamned letter by the slut! Em..yes.

Myungsoo : omfg what the heck-

Jin was about to read Myungsoo's text but someone snatched the phone from his hand.Jin look at his back and found Namjoon reading his text with Myungsoo.

He widening his eyes and realize that he has sent a text "I love him"

"Namjoon!Give it back to me!"Jin said and run to Namjoon who is enjoying reading the text."Namjoon!Oh my god!please!"Jin said and try to reach his phone but Namjoon raised it on the air.

"so,you do notice about the moment huh?"
Namjoon ask smirking slightly and shoved the phone in his pocket."No!Who said that?"Jin denied."Haha this has prove,Jin!"
Namjoon said and pointing at his pocket.

Namjoon on his side feel really happy at the thought of Jin still love him and somehow got turn on by the way Jin tip toed his feets to reached his phone.To him, he look sexy as fuck.

"Namjoon,please give it to me?"Jin said and begging cutely."Pick it by yourself!"
Namjoon said and pointing at his pocket again which near to his private part.

"Namjoon,No!"Jin said and make his way to the sofa again,he didn't want to fight anymore because his body is still weak.
Namjoon then sit besides him."So,you still love me?"He ask and Jin look at him."I know I'm not anyone to you..So,If I said yes there's no point anymore so, I rather keep the feelings lonely."Jin said and smile sadly.

"Who said that you are not anyone to me?"
Namjoon ask and feel the urge of anger.
"You said it!"Jin stated."When?"Namjoon ask."When we first met..you said that you don't have anyone in your heart and not even has the courage to find one!"Jin said and look at the floor.

"Jin.."Namjoon said hold Jin's hand and squeeze it slightly."I only love you and it's always been your name in my heart.No others! I seriously can't survive without you! You are my strength and my purpose on my life!"Namjoon said and look at Jin in the eyes.

Jin also look at Namjoon's eyes and it was full of lust and hungry.Then,Namjoon's eyes stopped at his lips and he slowly lean in.Jin didn't bulge and stay still until he feel something smooth on his plump one which so happen to be Namjoon's lips.

At first Jin was a little startled but he found himself respond to the kiss.

The kiss become hotter and passionate.
The duo pulled away panting heavily as they resting on each others foreheads.

Jin pulled Namjoon in for a kiss again and this time it's become more passionate and hungry.Namjoon technically pushed Jin to lean on the sofa to have a great position.
Jin slip his fingers through Namjoon's green hair and pulled it slightly.

Namjoon break the kiss only to place a small kisses on Jin's neck and leave a several hickeys on the milky white skin.Jin couldn't control himself from moaning.

Namjoon then bring him in a bridal style to the bed."I'll be slow and gentle okay? Tell me if I hurt you!"Namjoon said and Jin nodded after he placed Jin on the bed.

Namjoon kiss Jin again on the lips and lifted Jin's shirt then he roaming his hands on Jin's stomach while the other hand playing with his nipple slowly making his nipples got hard.