"Oh," I understood. I glanced at the entrance of the police station, "Have you... uh, seen my parents after they drop the charges?" I asked, somewhat hesitant.

Her head shook, "No, they haven't come out," she informed.

"Did they seem really mad?" I feared.

She thought about it, "Not really." she sounded unsure. "They seemed more worried than angry," she added. That made me feel a bit relieved.

"Mila!" I heard Shawn shout. My eyes searched for him, he was standing by Ramon and Ethan, well they were sitting. Those lazy asses, aha, I adored them. Dinah and I walked over to them. "I've missed you," Shawn brought me into his arms.

"It was only a day," I chuckled as my arms slipped around him.

"I still missed you though," he assured as he released me. One of the guys was yanking on my jeans. I looked down to see what he wanted.

It was Ramon, "We came here to save your girlfriend," he grinned, innocently. It was actually kind of awkward now that everyone knew about it. I felt like everyone was staring at me, not exactly judging but it was a whole different feeling. It didn't bother me too much though. Either way, they were all here to support us.

"Thank you." I mimicked his grin with a shy blush on my cheeks.

"Look!" Dinah slapped hard on my shoulder, making me turn to look at the entrance of the police station. The doors were opening, and just then, the love of my life stepped out. Lauren had finally been released.

A tear of happiness strolled down my cheek, I let it roll down freely. Her mom was by her side. Both of them walked down the steps. Everyone started cheering. Now Ramon and Ethan got on their feet, along with everyone else. Seeing and hearing all of them cheer and clap for her, was really touching. I smiled widely when I saw the smile on her beautiful face.

Everyone else stood in front of us, blocking us from her. It wasn't done intentionally, they didn't realize it. Even though I wanted to hug and kiss Lauren, I stayed in the back. I let her have her moment with everyone else. They were congratulating her, for being released. Lauren was thanking them all for coming out here to show their support.

Dinah and Shawn were making me step forward. They made everyone else move aside.

"Step aside, girlfriend coming through," oh my god, Shawn was embarrassing me. Someone had to remind me to kill him later on. That was gonna be Dinah's job, not his.

I jabbed him in the ribs, "Shut up!" I muttered.

It got the job done though, everyone stepped aside. Lauren was now standing in front of me, she froze. Just stared at me, tears were welling up in her eyes. She was too beautiful, staring at her was like staring at a angel. I couldn't help but to smile, being in her presence.

"Camz," her voice broke as she hurried to wrap her arms around my neck. Immediately and on their own, my arms slipped around her waist, bringing her in for the tightest hug ever. Now that I had her this close, I felt completed again. "I've missed you so much" she cried into my neck, I felt her tears drop on my skin. I hugged her even tighter. I inhaled in the smell of her hair, although the vanilla scent was not as strong anymore, some still stayed in tact.

"I've missed you so much baby girl," I replied, desperately wanting to kiss her. Even though everyone else was around us, it was as if it were the only two of us.

Her hand brushed down my hair, gently, caressing it.

"Kind of awkward to see this," I heard Ramon mutter to someone else. "Although, really cute," he sounded excited.