Chapter 10

A/N: Okay guys! Here's the chapter you've all been waiting for ;)

Camila's POV

Texts from Lucy kept flooding my phone. This was my punishment. Something had to be done though, I had to cancel. One way or another, this date couldn't happen. It wouldn't be fair to Lucy. The date wouldn't be a success, just a complete failure. Neither of us would have a good time. My whole time would have consisted of thinking about Lauren.

There was a knock at the door, "Mija, you have visitors," my mom informed me from the other side of my closed bedroom door.

That would have been awesome if it weren't for the fact that I have a headaches.

Visitors? Who could they be? If it were my friends then my mom would have said so. Who else could it be? Lauren wandered to my mind,but that couldn't be. She wouldn't be that crazy. Besides, it was more than one person.

Only one way of finding out.

"Okay! I'll be right down," I replied getting out of bed.

"Okay," my mom steps faded away.

Walking to the door, I tied my hair up in a ponytail. Today just felt like a lazy day. There wasn't anything to do. My homework was already done. I was feeling okay, all because of what happened with Lauren today. Well the conversation with her after class.

The only thing that was getting me through the afternoon was a bowl of ice cream. By the way, I was all out, I needed more. Before I left my bedroom, I grabbed the empty bowl with the spoon and proceeded out of my room.

My mom was standing at the entrance of the living room, "Anything to drink?" she was offering the guests. "I just made lemonade," wow, mom and her lemonade. One of her best accomplishments, according to her.

"I would love some," one accepted politely. Hey! I know that voice perfectly. That's Vero's voice. She was here? That was a pleasant surprise. Well, who was the other visitor?

I walked around the corner, now entering the living room, to my surprise, the other visitor was Lucy. When she saw me, she waved and smiled. I guess ignoring her texts didn't bother her at all. What was she even doing here with Vero. It didn't make sense at all, I didn't even know that they were friends.

"Lucy," I said almost as if looking to make sure that it was indeed her. How stupid was that, right? Like if I couldn't see her there, sitting on the couch.

"You're new friend seems really nice," my mom whispered in my ear. She was hardly being discreet, her comment was very hearable to them. And that was whispering for her. The comment even caused Lucy's cheeks to become a tint of pink. "Okay girls, I'll go get the lemonade," she excused herself and walked to the kitchen.

Once she was out of sight, I walked to the couch and sat between Vero and Lucy.

"You came together?" I couldn't my curiosity. 

"Oh no," they both spoke at once. Lucy motioned for Vero to speak first. "No, we met at the door," Vero explained. "I didn't know you were having company," she added, seeming sort of upset. "I was going to go back home, but your mom opened the door and practically pulled me in," she sounded weird.

Vero had been behaving strange since last week. We needed to get to the bottom of this.

"Oh okay," is all that came my mind. There was a bit of awkwardness in the room. Nothing more could be expected though, they were strangers to each other. Obviously they weren't going to be talking to each other as if they've been best friends since kindergarten. Now that would've been weird, yet awesome. "I didn't know I was having company either," I glanced at Lucy, hinting that I wanted an explanation.