Good Vibrations- Pietro Maximoff x Reader

Words: 1552
Pairing: Pietro Maximoff x Reader
Featuring: Tony, Steve, Clint, Nick Fury, Wanda
Warnings: swearing
Requested by anon
Summary: The Avengers see a video of how powerful you are and track you down, bringing you to join the team. Immediately, you and Pietro are drawn to each other.
Author's Note: Originally this entire thing was going to be based off a post about Pietro vibrating when he got nervous but it really comes into play at the end. There's some backstory first :)

*Edited*

---

"Have I got something for you," Nick Fury walked into the Avengers base.

"How the hell did you even get in here?" Tony pointed to the man wearing the eye patch, "FRIDAY-"

"Calm down," Fury stopped him, catching the attention of who was in the common room: Tony, Steve, and Clint. "I have some intel you probably really want to hear."

"Then talk, Fury," Steve nodded, still not sure how he felt about this guy.

Nick Fury walked over to the computer that projected over the kitchen island. He pulled up a video from his personal file to show the Avengers. The video was cut short, and it showed a person throwing someone across a park at night, making them float. "Have fun with that problem," They murmured and raised their hands up, a ball of fire forming, "Watch out."

Police sirens started to blare, and they were getting louder, meaning the police were getting closer. The person in the video looked around quickly, fear on their face, and put their hand down- the fire leaving. The man they threw up in the air fell after they shot her arms back down, and they disappeared.

"Where did they go?" Clint gaped at the screen, quickly understanding why there was a problem.

"You got a name? Or even a face? They were wearing a mask," Tony pointed out, "And what exactly do you want us to do?"

"Well, this person is clearly powerful. You saw the video," Fury nodded, "I want you to find them and help. As for who it is, I have an idea," Fury set down the bag no one noticed he was carrying and pulled out a manilla file and handed it to the three.

They skimmed the file, "A runaway HYDRA experiment?" Tony raised an eyebrow, "I thought all of them were evil and killed or caught by HYDRA again."

"In the video, they seemed to be trying to do good. That man has been working with others to make killing and taking over parts of the world easier, and the police caught him. That night. I think they're trying to help the world, but they don't entirely know how. That's why I want you to have them come here," Fury offered, hoping the three would help.

Clint, Steve, and Tony all exchanged looks. "I'll get the jet ready," Clint nodded. And only a few minutes later, they began their search for you.

---

It took a while to find you. After you had found out that the video was released, you had to stay in hiding. Sure, you were able to go invisible, but without complete mastery of your powers, you were unable to stay like that forever. You ran and hid all throughout whatever country you found yourself in.

But eventually, the Avengers did find you. And after you tried to run away, they explained what they wanted to talk to you about. You were obviously scared, but you agreed to go with them. They wanted to help you control your powers and eventually have you help out their team. You accepted; you had been burning a lot of things you hadn't meant to, including yourself, and hurting more people than intended.

You had a small conversation on the ride to the Avengers base. Mainly about your name, where you came from, your time at HYDRA, and what you wanted to do. You didn't have much of a chance to ask anything about them, but you were sure you would learn.