PSA

Hi, my readers!

You may or may not know that I started writing Avengers imagines back in April of 2016. I used to take a lot of requests because I had more time back then and more motivation. 

However, I wanted to make an update/post to let my readers know my requests are CLOSED! 

I love seeing that people enjoy my writing and I'm thankful that people like it enough to ask me to write their idea, but I lost my motivation for writing requests a few years ago, as well as having much less time to write since I am in college.

BUT this is only the first book I have of Avengers imagines! I have a second book on my profile with the same cover (but it says Book 2 on it) because I maxed out space on this book. I know it says I only have 190 parts but there are some unpublished drafts in here which brings it to the max of 200 parts. There are also a few long stories on my profile too (Mute and Mortal Immortal).

I am also in the process of going through and mass-editing my stories because I did not edit or proofread them whatsoever when I first started writing, which is also why it says the book was last updated recently. - As of February 1, 2022, this book is officially edited! (Update: I had to fix more...officially edited again as of May 24, 2022. Hopefully the last time I have to make changes!)

Thank you for understanding and for reading! I am genuinely really happy I have so many readers that enjoy my stories and I hope you continue to here and in my other imagine book!