Cross (6/6) - Avengers x Reader x Justice League

Words: 1378
Pairing: Avengers x Reader
Featuring: DC Characters
Warnings: Some swearing??
Summary: In the finale, your plan comes to fruition and is a test of your powers to stop the villains.
Authors Note: Pretty sure this is the finale soooooo yeah!

*Edited*

---

Your head was pounding, and your ankle felt like you were being stabbed with a thousand pins. It was probably either asleep, or twisted. Who knows what happened while you let yourself get taken?

You didn't open your eyes, though, and stayed as still as you could handle. You tried to give off the impression that you were still knocked out, but it's a clown; how smart can the guy be?

"I still don't understand why we need her here. We could have taken anyone else!" The clown asked. It wasn't hard to figure out his voice.

"I've been listening to them...I know a thing or two." The deep voice replied. "She's young, not in control of herself, and the big guys look after her like their lives depend on it." He said. "Plus, I heard the guy in charge has a lot of money. If we ask a ransom and ask an obnoxious amount of money, we'll be able to do all we want, and more." He started to laugh.

Mentally, you smiled, and checked off number one.

Figure out their plan.

Moving on to the next step would be difficult, but it had to happen. You consulted your mental list.

1. Figure out the plan
2. Annoy to no extent to make them want to get rid of me
3. Send them back to their world
4. Escape- which should be easy

You continued to sit there in silence, seeing how long it would take those dumb villains to figure out that you were actually awake.

"I shouldn't have let her go out that late!" Clint was beating himself up about your disappearance. He was the last one to speak with you, and felt like it was his fault.

"Calm down, Clint," Natasha told him. "I'm sure she's okay. It's (Y/N)."

Tony had his fingers on his chin like he was thinking. "There's gotta be a reason. She had to have gone outside last night for a reason." He mumbled to himself.

The Justice League made the right decision to stay quiet at this time, for once. Everyone in the room was quiet, actually, thinking about why the hell did you think it was a good idea to leave so late.

"I have an idea." Tony shot up out of his chair. "I'm going to work on finding her. Anyone care to join?" Tony asked, and Bruce and Vision offered to help.

Little did your team know, this was something you had under control. Everything in your head was going just according to plan- right down to you waking up. The villains had stopped talking, and it gave you a chance to wake up. You rolled your head around a bit, followed by a groan.

"Look." The deep voice said, and you heard footsteps getting closer.

"Ah, geez, where am I?" You said, coming off as hurt, disoriented, and weak- even though you were perfectly fine.

The "Joker"'s smile was wide, with the girl standing a little but behind him. The guy with an eye patch wearing orange was standing closer to you; he seemed like he took power over the other two.

You remembered Greeny calling him "Slade" and "Deathstroke." So you listened as Slade described what you were doing here. "We don't exactly know where we are, and that gives us more the chance to make ourselves known in this world." He started. "And you, you're working with our enemies; we can't have someone like you in the way."