The Last Six Years- Pietro Maximoff x (f)stark!Reader

Words: 1729
Pairing: Pietro Maximoff x (f)Stark!Reader
Featuring: Wanda Maximoff, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark
Warnings: cheating, fighting, pregnancy
Requested by anon
Summary: After meeting Wanda and Pietro before they joined HYDRA, you thought there could have been a future there. But once they disappeared without a word and you moved on with your life, things change. But fate has a weird way of working, even after six years.
Author's Note: i lovedddd this request!  The beginning features prehydra!Maximoffs which i am in love with and towards the middle there is a girl with a "boys" name so. just gotta put that out there.

Buna = Hello

*Edited*

---

"How can I help you today?" You asked the man and woman in Sokovian that just walked into the orphanage.

"We are just looking around," The man explained in English. Your accent was a giveaway where you were from.

You nodded with a small smile. "If you need anything, just ask," You said and told them your name.

There weren't many people who visited the orphanage. Sokovia was a town that needed help. It was a place on the way to everywhere amazing, but right now, it was dying. Not many families wanted children because they didn't make enough money to support them hence why there were so many children left with no families.

For the past few years, you spent your summers in places that needed help, especially helping out kids.

Choosing where you wanted to go to study was challenging. But after much looking and finding places that needed help, you chose Sokovia. When you found the orphanage, you knew this was your place to be. After studying hard for a year or two, you would head off to another country in need, or maybe even move back home, but right now, Sokovia was your home.

You looked around the orphanage. Seeing some of the children play together made you smile, and watching some read with the limited books there was to offer warmed your heart.

"Buna," The dark-haired man greeted the young twins sitting in the back of the room.

They didn't say anything, just gave him a nod. "How are you?" The woman asked in the native language, hoping to get the children to talk. The man and woman had dark hair and light skin; they looked like they were family.

"They don't talk a lot," You walked up to the two, "What would you like?"

"We used to be here," The man spoke up as the woman looked away, "We were orphaned at ten and grew up here, found a few foster families, but we always came back here," He nodded, "I'm Pietro."

"Wanda," The girl chimed in quietly.

"Nice to meet you guys," You held out your hand, "I'm-"

"Yeah, you told us," Pietro laughed a bit after repeating your name.

You smiled, "Forgot about that."

Wanda whispered something to Pietro, "I'll be back tomorrow," He said, and they left the orphanage.

And they kept their promise.