Blew it. Blown. Whatever.

“No!” I protested. 

“What? What do you mean NO?” 

“I don’t just like Melanie, I love her.”

I shot up from my bed. It’s only just a dream. Thank GOD. Cause I don’t love her. Matter of a fact, I’m not even close to liking her. She stalks me. Smells my hair during class. Embarrasses me. But worst of all, she lives a couple doors down from me. I’m convinced I hate Melanie Russe. 

 I checked the time. 7:35. Damn, I overslept. Who cares? It’s Friday anyway. I get out of my bed and release a big yawn. 

“Ray, you have friends waiting down here. Hurry up.” Screamed my mom who was downstairs making breakfast as usual.

“I’m not ready yet, just got up Ma.” I yelled back.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

“Ooooh, you are so sexy. You know that? Mhm.”

I grinned at my reflection.

“Gross. Conceited much?”

Who the fuck? ..Oh it’s Jasmin. My sister. She was standing in the doorway to my bedroom. I quickly responded back to her ignorance. 

“Hush, cause I bet you, if we were not siblings, you would be ALL UP ON THIS DI-“

She cut me off.

“I know you aren’t about to say a genitalia that you certainly do not have.” She exclaimed as she started backing up out of my doorway.

“Actually, bitch. I do have one.” 

I pushed her out the doorframe. 

“And it’s big!” 

“Whatever!” She hollered as she was walking back to her room. 

My sister Jaz and me are tight. We don’t fight like that. And if we do, it’s just playful. Same thing goes for my best friend, Nay. I can tell them anything. All three of us hang out a lot. But then, they started talking to Melanie. And I don’t fucks with people who fucks with Melanie. Trying to get me to date her.  I’D RATHER CUT MY DAMN HAIR. This is the thing. She’s not just ugly. It’s she’s annoying and ugly.

“RAY!” my mom screamed one final time.

“Coming! Geez.” 

I grabbed my bag, and headed downstairs. I see my mother talking to two girls. As she heard my footsteps, she started to end her conversation with them quickly. I find my friend, bigheaded Ery, and FINE ASS Taylor sitting there. Oooooweeeee. She stays looking good. 

I’m trying to cuff, but something seems to be distracting her. I watched Tay and as she got up to hug me. COME TO DADD-

“Hey Ray” She whispered in her sweet voice as she hugged me gently.

She has me exactly where she wants me. 

“Hey gorgeous” I whisper back. 

I kiss her hand. 

She says nothing. All she did was look at me. With those eyes. And all I could think was.. “She wants the dick.” 

I watched her slowly walk towards my front door. Ery prances up to me. 

“Sucker for love? YOU GOT MELANIE!” She said sarcastically.

I chuckled and then put on my serious face. 

“Shit isn’t funny.”

“Awww, loosen up Rayon.” She says as she puts her arm around my neck. “Everything will be just fine.”

AT SCHOOL

I had walked to school with Ery and Tay. FREAKING COLD. My fingers were numb. Then Tay let me borrow her gloves. HEHE. I look around the main entrance for Nay. Ery and Tay ditched me. Soon enough, I’m just staring into space. I hate winter. All the bitches start wearing clothes. I was watching Tay. I gazed at her as she strutted up to Jacob. This boy with this frizzy, curly afro that the girls seemed to love. He’s pretty cool. I guess. But I wonder why she was talking to him. And they were smiling. A LOT. I seen Jaz arrive. She pounced over to Craig. WTF IS GOING ON? 

“EARTH TO RAY RAY!” shouted a voice. “DOOKIE BRAIDS!”

“Shut the hell up Nay. You see me concentrating.” I exclaimed. 

“You really need to stop staring at girls.” She demanded. “Cause your girl is right there.”

She pointed over to a tree. 

“A tree Nay? Really?” 

“NO. Look closerrrrrrrrrrrr.” 

I looked harder. 

-   ___________________   -

I walk away from Nay. 

“COME ON. GIVE MELANIE A CHANCE.” Nay barked at me. 

I looked over at Melanie. And I could tell that she heard Nay. She started walking over to me. Fuck you Nay. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MELANIE P.O.V 

I walked over to Ray Ray. He was looking finer than ever. For some reason he looked TEN TIMES better today. I get butterflies when I talk to him. I should be used to it because I talk to him everyday. TEHE. I LOVE RAYRAY. 

The first thing that came out my mouth was, “Ayo, BLOW BLOW. RAY RAY. Hey hey.” 

I blew it. 

He just looked at me like I was a different species. 

“Hi.” He softly said. 

He started walking into the school. So I followed. Not missing a step. I sniffed his hair. AAAAAHHHHH. Smelled of blossoms and honey. Then he turned around and gave me that look again. 

“What are you doing?” He asked with a confused look on his face. 

“I just wanted to say hi.” 

He cut me off. 

“Melanie, You already said hi. Like twice. I have to go. See you around.” 

By the time I could answer back, he was already gone. 

I really had done it now. 

Sorry it's boring. I tried. :p Have question, comments ----> @xTaylovesPIEx <--- BAM!