१३.

Liam practically inhales his breakfast, Harry notices with a wide grin.

'Guess baby loves my food more than you do?' Harry hums, amused at the way Liam groans at his first sip of kale juice.

'Fuck no' Liam snorts as he swallows the drink with an exaggerated grimace. He sets the glass aside and eyes it disdainfully, 'That was disgusting'

Harry frowns and sips some of the juice himself, before perking up with a wide grin, 'It needs more mirch [spice] — that's why you don't like it! Hold on, I'll get you some–'

'Harry–' Liam cuts him off softly, an unreadable smile on his lips, 'It's fine—I can do without this...–' he waves his hands about vaguely, 'Concoction of green shit'

Harry sits back down and pouts, visibly deflated.

Liam playfully rolls his eyes at him, before remembering the letter.

'Harry—could you pleaseee get me that letter you told me about?'

Harry rolls his eyes but nonetheless rushes out of the room before returning with a cream envelope in his hands and a curious look on his face.

'I'm only helping your lazy ass because I love that little cutie you're carrying right now' he mutters pointedly as he hands the letter to Liam and sits down again.

'Fuck off frog—man'

Liam silently prays it's from his parents as he flips it over and carefully peels off the wax seal.

A single sheet of paper falls out and Liam almost knocks over his tray in the process of grabbing it, glares at Harry when he snorts and grins at him.

The royal family's emblem catches his eye and his heart sinks— so his parents didn't care to contact him after all...

Trying not to frown, he quickly scans over the letter, catches the words 'Tomorrow', '10 AM', 'Urgent', 'Emir Malik', 'Marriage'

'What is it?' Harry carefully mumbles, breaking the silence.

Liam furrows his eyebrows and shrugs, handing the letter over to Harry, 'I don't actually know.'

'Do you not know English?' Harry grumbles as he unfolds the sheet of paper and reads the letter out loud.

Respected Geoff, Karen and Liam Payne.

You have been cordially invited to the Mysore Palace tomorrow [18th August] at 10AM by Emir Zain Malik in order to discuss an urgent matter regarding an estranged wedding engagement and an illicit affair resulting in an unwanted pregnancy. Kindly do not miss this meeting, as it is of utmost importance and holds the purpose of clearing up doubts regarding the Emir's and his fiance's relationship.

Warm regards,

Emir Zain Javaad Malik
Malik Parivaar

Mysore Palace

Liam's throat feels dry at the end of the letter. He brushes his fingertips over Zayn's name and furrows his eyebrows confusedly.

'What—wait, so you guys didn't—didn't actually break up?!' Harry yelps, looking up from the letter.

'I thought we did...' Liam confesses, and looks down. His hands go to his tummy and he gently caresses his small bump.

'This doesn't sound very much like he's inviting you for a breakup—maybe he should learn to give hints better' Harry points out with a snort. Liam chucks a half–eaten breadcrust at him.

'Oh yea and you took me out to the fucking dhaaba [small roadside cafe, usually without a roof] to tell me you couldn't bring up kids with me — that was much better wasn't it?' Liam hisses, smiles tightly when Harry furrows his eyebrows like he's offended.

'I thought you were gonna propose to me or something! At least Zee—Zayn isn't suggesting things he won't do and get my hopes up?!' Liam adds spitefully.

Okay so maybe pregnancy hormones don't bring out the best in him.

'Listen, I tried okay?!' Harry bites back, leaning forward with a set to his wide shoulders that makes him look almost threatening, 'I wanted our last outing as a couple to be special! I didn't want you to complain later that our relationship was fucking shit–'

He pauses for a breath and huffs, shaking his head before standing up.

Liam's never noticed before how his height can be intimidating–

'Can you just appreciate people and their effort sometimes?! You're so hard–to–please all the fucking time! A simple thank you would be GREAT!' Harry rants, 'You couldn't even thank me for that fucking "concoction of green shit" I made for you!!'

Liam flares up at that. He pushes the tray aside and leans up close, barging into Harry's personal space, 'I will fucking criticise all I want if there is something to be criticised, okay?!'

'—Which is all the fucking time for you, you ungrateful bitch!'

'Fuck you!'

'MAYBE THAT'S WHY ZAYN LEFT YOU!' Harry yells triumphantly, 'You didn't appreciate him enough! That's why you let yourself get fucked by me while he gave out his heart and soul to you!'

'HARRY–'

'I'D DO THE SAME IF I WERE HIM! I'D DUMP YOUR SORRY ASS AND NOT EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO INVITE YOU OVER FOR A PROPER CLOSURE!' Harry spits, 'You're not even worthy of THAT! You're a fucking two–dollar SLUT! One man's cock wasn't enough for you, so you took 2 instead and look where you fucking ended up!'

'GET OUT' Liam screams, red in the face.

'I'D LOVE TO!'

Harry shoves him back against the pillows, ignoring Liam's hurt gasp, before walking out of the room, slamming the door behind him. 

Liam jumps at the sound, and shrivels up into the covers, tears pricking his eyes.

The worst thing probably is that everything  Harry said was true.

lirry argument and ziam gonna meet soon – life is good. 👌

do you think what Harry said was true?
i do😥

any predictions for ziam next chapter (hopefully)?🤔

🌟🌟