८.

*** — Bailando–Enrique Iglesias ft. Descemer Bueno & Gente De Zona.

This is the song in the media above, and the song Liam plays in the room.

Seriously, PLAY this song when you see the 3 *'s (***). It gives so much atmosphere 😛

The Emir and Liam are greeted with safety blankets as soon as the flight touches down.
A couple of bulky men rush past them into the flight and Imtiaz is yelling frantic instructions in Urdu.

A bunch of reporters gather round them, shooting questions at breakneck speed as they walk down the ramp. Liam brings an arm up to shield his face while Zayn wraps an arm round his waist, guiding him through the mob.

'Emir Saahib is everything okay?'

'Hamaare patrakaar ke hisaab se goli chhale flight par?*'

'Emir saahib! According to anonymous sources your fiancé Liam is having an affair. What's your say on this?'

Zayn snaps at that one and turns round, barking out, 'Who asked that?'

A brazen reporter comes forward, holding out his mic, 'Ji humne**'
The Emir furrows his eyebrows and pulls a confused Liam to his side as dozens of camera men focus on him.

'Ji nahi' the Emir barks out, frowning, 'Liam is not romantically involved with anyone except me'
He turns to Liam with a blank expression, 'Isn't that right, jaaneman?'
Cameras flash crazily and reporters rapidly babble in Urdu and Arabic and Hindi and English around them, but their world goes still.
Liam nods slowly, a flash of guilt in his coffee brown eyes.
Zayn ignores him.

They stop to answer a few more questions before eventually getting to the car waiting for them.

Imtiaz opens the door for Liam and the Emir and Liam mutters his shukriya as he climbs in to the backseat.

Zayn's too busy staring at Liam's ass to care for manners and pleasantries.
He wants to touch it so badly — it's so fucking perky.

He reaches forward and grabs a handful without thinking.

Fuck it's so fleshy and round—

Liam stops and sighs softly, and everything goes quiet.

Then more camera flashes.

The Emir flushes furiously and pulls away his hands, 'Um s-sorry I was going to fall forwar–'

'Zayn—' Liam cuts him off in a soft voice as he sits down and smiles reassuringly at the Emir.

'I liked it' he continues, blushing as more cameras flash around them.

Zayn tries not to smile – he's meant to be angry at Liam for cheating on him.

But he's hard already.

They get to the designated hotel without any more hiccups and Imtiaz quickly shows them their room before rushing out to the nearest telephone.

The Emir grabs Liam's hand and tours them round, shows Liam the bathroom, ("why is the shower so big?" Zayn sighed just as Liam gasped "so much better for shower sex")
the kitchen ("this kitchen is uselessly big! I can't even cook!" the Emir exclaimed and Liam hummed, "That's okay! I'll cook for myself and you get takeaway"), the lounge ("Um you can sleep here, Emir! Enjoy a few nights in the life of a commoner") and the private pool ("By the way I don't know how to swim" the Emir confessed and Liam shook his head, "You're pretty useless at being the Emir")