९.

Liam watches Zayn undressing with an intense, lustful gaze. He places his hand over his crotch and slowly applies pressure, muffles his soft groans with his other arm.

Despite his little needy moans, he keeps watching Zayn through his eyelashes.

Fuck.

The Emir grunts softly when Liam's hand slips under those silky bottoms and almost trips over in his haste to touch the boy.

He quickly steps out of his kaftaans and palms himself through his boxers, enjoys the way Liam watches his every move.

'I wanna see you' Liam says clearly, his whole body flushed.
Zayn almost moans.

No no Zayn you're in control —

'Fuck – can you just take 'em off already' Liam whines as Zayn climbs over him slowly (like a predator), placing his arms on either side of Liam's head.

The Emir grinds his hips down against Liam; takes in the way Liam arches his neck and moans, the way his coffee birthmark trembles as he gulps.

'You like this, don't you jaan?' Zayn hums, smirking. He presses his crotch against Liam's once more and Liam swears.

'Yes, God yes' the brunet breathes out and pulls Zayn in for a kiss.

Zayn pushes his tongue between Liam's parted lips and reaches between their bodies to tug at Liam's clothed cock.

Liam shivers, tugs at Zayn's hair a bit too hard and gets his lip bitten.

'Just' he starts, only to be silenced by Zayn's lips again.
'Stop for a sec, will you?' he groans and Zayn pulls back with a smirk; admires Liam's red and puffy lips.

How would they look wrapped around his co—

'Take out your dick and fuck me' Liam hisses and rolls over Zayn, catching him off guard.

Zayn groans as Liam's hands skate over his bare chest; Liam's ass grinding down against his cock.

And then Liam's undoing his drawstring and pushing his bottoms down over his thighs and–
He's wearing no underwear.

'Did you' Zayn groans, cutting himself off, 'Did you seriously go the whole flight without underwear?'

Liam nods, looking hesitant now and Zayn reaches up to kiss him wetly.

The Emir grabs Liam's cock and gently pumps him between ringed fingers; welcomes Liam's soft moans against his lips.

They're so engrossed in getting each other off that neither of them hear the click of a key in the door, or register the soft footsteps throughout the house.

It's only when they hear a loud gasp and someone sputtering that Liam pulls back, choking and rapidly pulling his bottoms up.

Zayn too grabs Liam and flips them over quickly, blankets Liam's body with his own because no one can see Liam like this but him—

'Hai Allah' Imtiaz splutters, reaching up to cover his eyes in a sort of delayed reaction

'Astaghfirullah ["Allah forgive me"] ' he groans, three times and Zayn rolls his eyes while Liam whines, horribly embarrassed.

The Emir reaches downwards, grabs his crinkled robes and quickly covers their bodies.
Liam raises his eyebrows gratefully and Zayn can't help but smile.

But Imtiaz interrupts their little moment again with his loud 'astaghfirullah's and Zayn's back to being irritated.

'Imtiaz' he says sharply and the man carefully pulls his hands away from his face.

He sighs in relief when he sees both the Emir and his fiancé covered.

'Shama keejiye, raajkumar [forgive me, prince]' he mumbles lowly and Zayn nods for him to go on.

'The Raani Maa wishes to talk to you right now'

The Emir groans, rubbing his face.
'Abhi? [now?]' he sighs wearily and Imtiaz nods with a sympathising smile.

'Could you um – go out for a second?' Liam pipes up in a small voice and Imtiaz's face hardens.

'Jo hukum [whatever you say]' he sneers and turns round, walks back out haughtily.

Liam sighs as Zayn climbs off him. The Emir grabs his robes off the bed and floor and quickly puts them on, smoothing them out over his body as he smiles sympathetically at Liam.

Liam huffs adorably and looks down, trying (and failing) to tie his drawstring.

'Let me tie that, jaan' Zayn murmurs smoothly and Liam stands up, blushing when Zayn knots the string quickly and efficiently and pats down Liam's crotch gently.

'We'll continue this later' the Emir smirks, cocking an eyebrow. Liam rolls his eyes like a petulant child and Zayn snickers.

He reaches up to kiss Liam's forehead, before walking out of the room, abruptly changing from 'loving fiancé' to 'heir to the throne'.

'Chalo [come]' he says to Imtiaz and Imtiaz nods, ready to leave.

'Wait' Liam calls out just as they're about to exit, jogs up to the Emir.
Zayn turns round to face Liam, all beautiful and flushed and naked from waist above.

'Um could I call my mum while you're gone?' Liam says nervously, eyes skirting between Zayn and Imtiaz.

'Of course roshni' the Emir murmurs lowly and flashes him a soft smile.

He then leans in and caresses Liam's cheek, looks him straight in the eye as he whispers, 'Also, you should be lying on the bed with those pretty lace panties on when I come back. I know you snuck a pair in despite what Karen said'

Liam widens his eyes and splutters, darts his eyes around wildly before finally settling for an indignant Zayn! and a slap to Zayn's arm.

The Emir just grins at him, tongue between teeth and lets him go back with a gentle pat to the ass.

He turns back to Imtiaz, only to find the man staring intently at Liam's ass with his eyebrows raised, licking his lips.

Practically eye raping Liam. His Liam.

'Imtiaz' Zayn barks, clapping a hand to the man's shoulder, earning a nod of the head and a shameless smile.

Zayn clears his throat, tries not to sound like a possessive, irrationally angry man, 'Mere cheezo ko ghoorna bandh karo [stop staring at my things]'

Zayn can already hear Imtiaz's reply; something along the lines of "he's just a bleeding gora! They're only useful for such purposes [gora means 'white (person)' literally. this is not meant to offend anyone, it's just that people in those days were pretty crude with how they talked and such conversation is just to give an essence of what life was like.]

Imtiaz simply laughs, showing absolutely no sign of regret as he opens the room door for the Emir.

'Chale, Emir saahib? [shall we go, prince?]'

Zayn nods and walks out, frowning, and tries to pretend he doesn't hear the muttered,

Gadhaar saala [traitor]

I hope this chapter was okay! Unfinished smut haha (sorry about that - I'm not great with writing smut)
6 YEARS OF 1D AJSJSJS😭💞