My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf. Joy Oh Joy

~Okay. Well Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!![: ~

RECAP: "Tell me what is going on." She said. Derrek let out a sigh. "Well. Sam sorta belongs to the Prince of Vampires." He said. Adrianna and I looked at each other, wide eyed. "What?!" We said at the same time.

Sam's POV:

"No no no no no. This is not happening." I whispered to myself. We were still standing in the hallway. "I knew you looked formiliar. You are on the most wanted list for the Vampire Run-Away's. Prince Luke has had it posted on there for about a year and a half." Derrek said. Adrianna slapped his chest. "Hey! What did I do now?!" Derrek asked. "Don't tell her THAT!" Nanna whisper yelled. I looked at him, "Please don't send me back to him. Please." I whispered. I had tears brim my eyes but I blinked them away. Gene was silent through the whole conversation, his face wiped clean of all emotions, though he could not hide the fact that he was deep in thought. My life was just getting back to normal, now what am I going to do. If I go back to him...I shivered. He is probably angry with me for leaving. If he gets me again, there was no telling what he would do to me. That first night I was with him, he said we would always be together and that I was his forever. I shuttered, I didn't want to be his. He was evil and...and. Derrek shook his head, "I don't choice, Samantha. I have to think about my packs saftey. If I don't send to him you, and someone finds out you are here, they will attack us and take you anyway. Then probably kill us. I can't have that." I leaned against the wall for support and slid down it to the ground.

I felt eyes on me and looked up to see Gene staring at me. I closed my eyes again. I probably look pathetic sitting here crying over something stupid like this. I wiped my tears that had started to fall down my face away with the back of my hand. Adrianna was crying and huging Derrek, which had a look of pity on it. I didn't want their sorry's or sad faces. I was going to be strong. I had to do this to keep my cousin safe....to keep Gene safe. I stood up suddenly and went to my bathroom. I turned the cold water on and splashed my face, then repeating this with hot water. I looked in the mirror. My brown hair was slightly messy and my eyes were red from rubbing them. I had to go through with this. It was.....is the only option I have.

I walked out of my room and over to Derrek. "I need to speak with you alone, Derrek." I said. He nodded and pryed Nanna off him, then gave her to Gene. "My office?" He asked. "Lead the way." I muttered. We walked a few minutes before coming to a door that Derrek pushed open. Inside was a big desk with many papers scattered all over and a computer. There was a plush black computer desk chair sitting behind it. To the right was a bookshelf with a few pictures and many books I didn't reconize. On the other wall was a small black love seat. It had a velvet painting about it with what looked like a self-portrait of Derrek but the man was much older.

I drew myself away from the painting and looked to see Derrek watching me, waiting. "I'm not one to beat around the bush so I'm just going to come right out and say it." I took in a deep breath and let it out. "I'm not going to fight with you on this. I'll go back to Luke. I understand your need to keep your pack safe. They are your family. I'm glade you're like that because I won't have to worry about Nanna as much. I know she will be safe with you." I finished.

He nodded. "You know I don't think it would hurt to keep you here for a while." He said smiling kindly. That shocked me but I couldn't. I shook my head, "Too risky. I don't want to endanger anyone. Especially Nanna. Especially her." I said. "I'm not budging on this desision. Your going to stay." He said. "You can't stop me if I want to leave." I shot back getting frusterated. "There are 5 of us, plus Nanna, so 6 against you. You don't have a chance." He said smugly. I crinkled my nose and crossed my arms, "The others will be happy to see go." I said. He raised an eye brow, "Not the case at all. They just all want you and can't have you." He said simply. I cocked my head sideways, "And you know this how?" I said tapping my foot. He laughed, "I can read their minds." He said in a duh voice. I blushed a little. Of course. I should have known. "Right." I said back. "Well. You're still not leaving here for a bit." He said walking over to the door and opened it to find Adrianna, Gene and the rest of the guys all tumble forward.