TALENTed Flirt

Lele's P.O.V.

Ms. J: 5....

4...

3....

2....

1....

WELCOME TO CHS 12 ANNUAL TALENT SHOW / COMPETITION !

Everybody: *roar* *clap*

Kiara and I stood side by side, our heads held up high. When Ms. J said the word "competition", Kiara turned her head and smirked at me. I smiled back, knowing that we had a long night ahead of us. Ms. J intoduced the first three groups (which btw, were always the lamest)- Sam and Rick, who we tap dancing, Jameson, who was on the trombone, and Beatrice, who was doing her lame impressions.

I took a deep sigh, getting prepared to try and not sleep through the lame preformances. I pulled my lipgloss out of my pocket, and reapplied, then stuck it back in my pocket. Just then, I felt a vibration, then I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I looked at the screen and saw "RaYrAy<3" in bold letters under "new message". I clicked on the icon and read.

RaYrAy<3: ohmehgodd, this ish is hella boring !

LeLe: I Know Rite !

RaYrAy<3: u nd Kiara are preforming rite ?

LeLe: How Yhu Knoe We Goin On ?

RaYrAy<3: cuz im juz skizzled like dat !

LeLe: ShuShu Gon Kill Yhu Fo Usin Her Word

RaYrAy<3: haha iknoe !

I began to type in my reply, but just then, I hand reached down and grabbed my phone.

Me: Gimme my phone back, bi-- *looks up and sees Ms. Saddic*

Ms. Saddic: Pardon?

Me: Uhmm..? May I please have my phone--

Ms. Saddic: No. Phones are not allowed to be used inside the school building. Are you participating in the talent show?

Me: Uhmm.. yea? Me and Kiara are--

Ms. Saddic: You will not be participating tonight.

Me: WHAT?!?! But Kiara can't do it without me--

Ms. Saddic: Well then she can't participate, either.

Me: WHAT THE HELL ?!?!?!

Ms. Saddic: Shall I give you both detention, too?

Me: FOR WHAT?!?!?

Ms. Saddic: FOR USING CELL PHONES IN SCHOOL, INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE AND AUDIENCE BEHAVIOR.

Me: Oh My Godd, but Kiara didn't even do nothin !

Ms. Saddic: You entered this as a team. You enter together, and get out together. You probably should've thought of this before you started disobeying the rules. *walks away with LeLe's phone*

I looked over to RayRay and shot her a "I-Just-Got-In-Trouble" look and rolled my eyes to show I really didn't give a damn. She shot me a "Oh-Godd" look and sat back in her seat. I checked to make sure nobody was looking and I whispered to Kiara the news. She gave me an angered look and then her eyes flew over to Ms. Saddic. She slid her fingers through her hair, glanced up at the clock, and got up to, what I believe was, the bathroom.