Jackass

Kiara's P.O.V.

Roc and I were out looking for ShuShu pretty much all night! When Prod texted us that Rayray found her, we were sooo relieved. We went over to visit her but they said she went home. I texted her that I was coming over (without Roc, because she still didn't know about us), but she said she just wanted some freetime. So, that meant I could have some free time with Roc. But when I texted him, he said he'd be over in 20 minutes. I didn't know what it was for, he was just with me like 5 minutes ago and he said he had nothing to do. But i trust him, so while i waited 20 minutes, I took a walk around the park and the pond.

Leaira's P.O.V.

Roc asked to meet me by the pond, so I put on one of my prettiest sundresses and waited for my Roc. He came out looking absolutly handsome, but his eyes were filled with sorrow. I walked over to him and gave him a big hug. He held a large picnic basket and gave me a false smile.

Me: What's wrong, baby?

Roc: Nothing.. I brought us a picnic.

Me: Great!

Roc: So we can eat while I tell you something important.

Me: okey...

We sat there and ate some sandwiches he made us. But then he said what I thought was never gonna happen. He kissed me and said..

Roc: Leaira, I like you and all but.. I just don't think this is gonna work.. You and me. I think we're done for now.

Me: Wait what?

Behind him, I saw someone behind us. It was a girl, staring right at us-- well, staring right at Roc. He caught my gaze and turned to see who I was looking at. He quickly jumped up and yelled to her.

Roc: NO! IT ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

The girl came towards us and I saw who it was: Kiara.

Kiara: Really? Because it looks like your on a picnic date with Leaira. Are you cheating on me?

Me: CHEATING ON YOU? He's not yours, he's MINE.

Roc: No! I'm NOT..Leaira, I said we're over!

Kiara: Wow, I didn't even know you started.

Me: ROC!

Kiara: Don't worry, you can have him. *tears filling her eyes* Wow, ShuShu was right about you. Mindless Behavior is just a group of dumbasses. *begins to walk away*

Me: Do NOT call my guy a dumbass!

Roc and Kiara: YOUR GUY?!?!?

Me: *shocked* Roc!

Roc: Im sorry, Lele, but I love Kiara.

Kiara: Too bad, cuz i dont give a damn about u! *storms off but Roc grabs her hand and kisses her*

My eyes fill with tears and I just run away crying. I turn back to look at them and Kiara slapped him, hard, and she stormed away. Good. The jackass deserved it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- I feel bad about making all the awesome people evil.. but like everything in my story, it will make sense soon. Thanks for still reading after all this crap, I LOVE YALL!