Stalking Mindless Behavior

Kiara's P.O.V.

I had an awesome plan to get Roc back for what he did. It consistened of three things:

1.) leading him on

2.) make him jealous

3.) getting a ride with RayRay(Reem)

ShuShu's P.O.V.

My first thought of where the dress and note came from: Princeton. But I really wasn't in the mood to go talk to him, after that freaky dream I just had. So I moved on to the second thought: Victoria Grey. She probably did it to scare me or something. I sat there in my room deciding if I should go or not. I knew my aunt would probably put up a little questioning at the least. I glanced around the room, for no specific reason. My eyes stopped at the calender. It was the 15th of September. The 15th. I never liked that number. And trust me, I had my reasons. Now, here's another reason; I got raped, I figured out I love my enimie, and that someones stalking me. Oh godd! I took a deep sigh, and pulled on my hightops, because I was heading over to Victoria's.

RayRay(Reem)'s P.O.V.

So after that huge drama scene last night and this morning, me and Kiara decided to spend the day with the guys. We didn't do much other than eat and chill. Around 4:30ish, Roc decided we watch a movie. Since we had nothin better to do, we just agreed. RayRay slid the "Bad Teacher" disc in the DVD player and sat down in the big recliner. Prod and I snuggled on the couch, while Roc and Kiara sat on the other side of the couch. She claimed there was nothing goin on between them, but I could've sworn that I saw them flirting from the corner of my eye. I must say, It was a pretty funny movie. Princeton, who i'm beginning to believe is the "super dramatic one", sat on floor holding his phone as if waiting for a text message. Halfway through the movie, he began to lighten up and laugh at the jokes. By the end of the movie, he was downright DYING OF LAUGHTER. He was MUCH more fun this way, rather than spazzing about ShuShu and Victoria. And sorta cuter. I immediatly erased that thought from my mind, especially since I was sitting in the arms of my Prod. At one point, the movie ended and the room was silent. But of course, some [RayRay] had to [RayRay] be annoying [RayRay] and start [RayRay] yelling that [RayRay] he's hungry, RayRay.

All: *silence*

RayRay: OHHHWW! Im Soooo oooh whoooa hunnnnnnngaaaaaryyyyyyy.

Princeton: Shut the fuck up, Ray, and go make yaself a sandwich.

RayRay: Naw. Hey, Prod. Im Hungry.

Prod: I dont give a damn!

RayRay: Hey, Roc. Im hungry.

Roc: Good for you.

RayRay: Hey Ray--

Me: Don't!

RayRay: I was juz gon say that we got the same name.

Me: *using a sarcastic tone* WOWW! REALLY?

Everyone: Hahaha!

RayRay: Wow.. yall petty! Hey, Kiara...--

Kiara: RayRay, why don't you just get your lazy ass up and go make urself a sandwich?

RayRay: *using a serious tone* Wow! Thats a seriously smart idea! Why didn't none a yall think of that?

Princeton: Wow! *sarcastic tone* I feel so stupid that I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT!

RayRay:  Yea, I STILL don't get how you're that smart one..

Roc: HAH! Cause hes not!

Princeton: *throws a pillow at Roc*