First day of TORTURE

TEXTING CONVO BETWEEN SHUSHU AND LAKIARA

*BADASSKIARA*: Hey gurrl, first day of skewl! Anotha year of torture with those oldass teachers

~ShuShuTaKEoVr~: IKR! I got Mrs. Saddic.. More like Mrs. Sad Dick! lmao

*BADASSKIARA*: yea and i hear Mindless Behavior be comin this year

~ShuShuTaKEoVr~: You mean that gayass boy band?

*BADASSKIARA*: yea!

~ShuShuTaKEovR~: If they even TRY to act like they all that then we gon have a problem

*BADASSKIARA*: yeaaaa thats wat im talkin bout! girl i gotta go my mom's yellin at me to go get ready fo skewl.. ugh ill ttyl

~ShuShuTaKEovR~: k gurl ill cya later.. lulas!

ShuShu P.O.V.

I got off my phone and took a deep sigh. I pulled my blanket off and watched it fall off the bed. I just left it there and went to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. After that, I got into my closet and pulled out a real cute outfit. (What? Being bad don't mean lookin ugly!) It was still warm out and you could feel the summer heat comin through the window. I looked in the mirror and thought, "Hey, I look pretty good." I applied a little eyeliner and mascara, put my fave lipgloss on (od, just how i like it :]), and i slipped on some cute shoes I got shopping with Lakiara the other day. I pulled on my Gucci book bag and I was ready. My mom had some breakfast on the table. She was really cool for a mom but sometimes she'd get a little to mushy.

Mom: "OH sweety! You look great! Here babie, have some pancakes I made you!

I looked down at the pancakes and they were in the shape of a 9, cuz I was heading into ninth grade.

Me: Thanks mom, but please, don't make too much of a deal out of this...

Mom: Im sorry babie, but can you blame me? You headin into HIGHSCHOOL! youre a grown lady now! Im sooo proud of you. But it better stay that way, don't you get it no more fights at skewl!

Me: (gulping down some water after a big bite of the pancake) No promises..

Mom: (giving an evil glare at ShuShu) Girrrrrll...

Me: Okay! Okay! I wont get in no more fights!

Mom: Thats my babiie! (turns around and flips the pancake)

There was an awkward silence for about a minute or two and then My mom started talking..

Mom: Oh, I heard your gunna have some celebrities with you this year, And they're in your grade! What're they called.. No Behavior or something like that...

Me: MINDLESS behavior? Yea what about them?

Mom: Well? Arent you excited?

Me: No.. why would I be? Just some stupid boys gonna come and try to act like they all that? Psht! Its MY school.. they can do whatevr i really--

Mom: So you don't think they cute?

Me: HELLS NO! (looks at Mom glaring down at her with the evil glare again) I mean, No, I dont like them. Sorry

Mom: You kno what I think of bad language..

Me: Yea sorry but I gotta go now. That for the pancakes.

Mom: (gives her daughter a hugg) No prob, sweetie. Have a great day and dont u mess around! Be good!

Me: Sure thing, luv ya!

I walk out the house and I see Lakiara waiting for me by the bus stop.

Me: Hey girrrrl! Cute outfit!

Kiara: Psht! Look at you! You all done up and everything.. You look AWESUM.. like HOTT! legit! No homo or nethin tho

Me: Thanx.

Some guy walks up to us. He looks like he a 10th or 11th grader. I just ignore him and continue chattin with Kiara. Then he comes over and starts talkin to us.

?????: Hellllooo ladies!

Kiara: Uh.. Hello and uh-Buh Bii!

?????: Girl, you think you so bad!

ShuShu: Yea, uh, We dont think.. We KNOW! Now move before I make you

????: Oooh fierce, I like that. I'm Daniel, but most people call me D.

Kiara: If I cared, I'd be interested, but i dont care and i'm..

Kiara & ShuShu: NOT INTERESTED!

D: Well, you're still talkin to me, and I see the bus comin so, how bout we finish this lil convo on text. Heres my number

He hands Kiara a slip of paper and she looks at it and at him back and forth and then she tosses it to the wind.

Kiara's P.O.V

That Daniel kid was weird.. but kinda cute.. and- WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING???

Anyway, ShuShu and I walked into the bus and I see everyone staring at the two of us. Some idiot boys were doing a wolf whistle and others were commenting. One guy reached out to squeeze my butt and so I grabbed his hand and twisted it so hard he was screaming like a little girl. This should be an interesting year.. Some stupid bitches sat in the middle and planned how they were gonna go and flirt with Mindless Behavior. Really, who gives a damn about them? ShuShu was walkin with so much swagg and style and she didnt even LOOK at anyone. Not tryna be braggy or nethin but I somewhat did it a little better. Just a little. We look in the back and see RayRay (her real name's Reem but everyone calls her RayRay.. which reminds me, isnt that the same name as one of the hoes in Mindless Shit?...) and LeLe sittin with some other guys. They waved over to us and we stopped at a seat next to theres. Some losers were sitting there disgusing skewl matters. Like, WTF? ShuShu stopped and just stood there watching them for a second until the looked up at her for a second.

ShuShu: Yea, uh, MOVE.

Those losers got up so fast, it was like she got a gun. We plopped our things down and started talkin right away with RayRay and LeLe. This year was going to be interesting...

ShuShu's P.O.V.

Since RayRay and LeLe were in 10th grade, they went to a different hallway so it was just me and Kiara. We didn't really have much to say, so we just walked to homeroom where we saw it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys its ShuSHu, yes the girl in the story is played by me

Sorry bout the short chapter, it was more of an intro to see how u ppl like it..

Kinda of a cliffhanger at the end there tho.. lolz

I'd like to give a shout out to my sisters ( not real sisters) RayRay, Lakiara (or Kiara), and LeLe (Leaira)

Luv Yall Like A SIstr!!

Tell me if u like itt!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE!! OR IF U WANNA B IN IT!