Fallin For Bieber Boy

OH! I AM JUZ THT GOOD! 2 UPDATES IN 1 DAY!

WHOOO!

Oookay, Im not that bigga "Bieber Girl", but I thought it might be a cool idea to add in the Biebes.. maybe he can add a little drama.. ;-) haha.. jkjk. I just did it cuz "Mistletoe" was a good song.. haha

imma stfu so u can readd now.. please continue...

------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday Afternoon- DETENTION

Justin's P.O.V.

I was actually really excited for detention. It meant more alone time with ShuShu. She was one of the hottest girls in school and I love her atittude. I am GOING TO GET HER! Problem was, I hear there's something between her and Princeton- but their not a couple. Whatever it was, it didn't make a difference. ShuShu. Was. Mine.

As eager as I was to get to detention, I decided to come a little late- she was a "bad-girl" and I wasn't going to be a goody-goody. My plan kind of backfired, because I walked in on ShuShu and Roc Royal talking. The teachers at this school are pathetic, they don't even watch you during detention- they leave you alone. So, Roc and ShuShu were sitting there just talking, when I walked in awkwardly. Roc and ShuShu looked up instantly.

ShuShu: Ayy! Meh Bieber Boy!

Justin: Hey, ShuShu!

Roc: hey Justin.

Justin: sup?

Roc: Not much..

Justin: *sits down* I know how this chick *points to ShuShu* got in detention, but how'd you get in detention?

Roc: I, uh.. I was late to class.

Justin: oooh.. sucks.

Roc: *taps on the desk* yup...

Justin: so what were yall talkin bout?

ShuShu: Oh, nothing. Roc was just asking me to design some clothes for them.

Justin: Ohh, so you're a designer?

ShuShu: mhmm...

Justin: *smirks flirtatiously* you think you could design something for me? *leans in close*

ShuShu: Possibly.. *leans in closer* if you want.

Justin: *whispers* I want.

ShuShu: Good, then. *sits back up*

Roc: uhmmm...?

ShuShu: Theres nothing.. That was nothing.

Justin: *nods* mhmm...

Roc: uhmm.. okey- *looks out the window* OOOH! RACOON!!! *runs to the window and taps the window to get to the racoon*

Justin: *laughs* So, you gonna preform at the talent show?

ShuShu: We have TALENT SHOWS? Since when?

Justin: *chuckles* its Thursday.

ShuShu: huh.. you gonna preform?

Justin: uhh.. yea.

ShuShu: mmm.. nice.

Justin: yup.

ShuShu: so lemme hear some.

Justin: huh?

ShuShu: *sits criss-cross-apple-sauce* lemme hear you sing something. I mean, you are singing, right?

Justin: Naw, actually, I'm juggling.

ShuShu: *raises eyebrow* Juggling? Really?

Justin: Nope. *both laugh* So you really wanna hear some?