Chapter 17

•Simon's POV•

I flipped out as I woke up alone with Taylor gone.

"Taylor!" I scream looking around for her as I see her run in worried.

"Simon, you screamed for me, what's wrong?" She asks.

"Sorry, I thought you ran away again..." I say as I get up and see her eyes flicker from my lips to my eyes.

I smile stupidly and kiss her, "Is that really what you wanted?"

She shakes her head and walks over to sit with Lacey and May who were sitting down eating breakfast.

"Good morning Simon," Cal greets me as he rubs his eyes, "Do you know where Harry is?"

"He's probably at the house," I say.

He nods and pick Tay up, "Come on Tay, we have to play futball today!"

"Can we go at around seven? I wanna start planning with Simon," Taylor giggles.

"Okay, sure, lemme call up Callux real quick we have stuff to do today as well," Cal says pouring water into a cup.

I walk back to Taylor's room and sit down as she runs up to me and sits on my lap.

"Can we stay like this?" I whisper.

"Yeah," she says nuzzling her face into my neck.

"Do you really wanna plan the wedding right now?" I ask, "Or is there something else you had in mind."

"More the last one," she says getting up and grabbing my hand,
"We haven't been on a date in awhile now, so I thought we should go for a walk or something."

I smiled and nodded as we left the flat and took a brisk walk.

"I honestly love you," I say.

"Sure hope you're being honest," Taylor giggles.

•Taylor's POV•

I laugh at Simon as he rolls his eyes.

"Oh whatever," he says shaking his head.

"Love you too!" I say and grab his hand.

"Oh wow finally," he says.

"Finally?" I say.

"Yep, finally," he smiles grabbing my hands and turning me to face him, "Tay, a young fellow citizen told me you've never had a good dance with anyone."

"Who? My brother?" I ask.

He nods as he rests his hands on my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck and smile.

We started to just go through the park smiling like two idiots but we didn't care. I was happy and that's all I cared about.

I rested my head on his shoulder as our heartbeats matched up. I felt him lean in and kiss me every so often.

As we finished up, on the walk home we stopped at Freya's to talk to Josh and the wedding coming up. Freya kept telling me a million times congrats and Josh poked fun at Simon most of the time.

When we got home Cal was tired so we decided to go to the park early in the morning, and get sleep.

A/N

Shamefully walks back to wattpad omg halp.....
Sorry for rarely updating plus lack of chapters just high school has me fucked up rn. I gotta keep grades higher than a c or else I can't be in poms or you might know it as dance team at school. I've just been adjusting so as soon as I get more time I'll update. Btw I heard something so damn true from DeepCuriosityx it's the fact that whenever you read or write these types of stories it makes you wanna have a boyfriend and that's the most honest thing I've hear in my life lol. Btw have a nice day wattpad! :)