Chapter 7

Ring is up there btw :)

•Simon's POV•
"Ahg!" I heard Taylor yell from the kitchen.
"Oh my God..." I laugh.
"Alright enough laughing at me for falling on my ass and just help me up," she says rolling her eyes.
"Welp," I say picking her up bridal style, "Guess it's time to dump some trash."
"Oi! That's my sister!" Cal laughed.
"Shut up squeezy!" I laugh, "No, but seriously what happened?"
"I was cleaning up something on the floor and I slipped and fell on my ass," she face palms shaking her head.
"Oh dear, do you need some CPR?" I laugh.
"Shut up Si," she pouts.
"Alright, alright, I'm done promise, no more bs jokes," I say laying her on the couch and sitting beside her. 

"I love you Tay," I say.

"I love you too," She smiles as I lean in to kiss her.

"Hey, Taylor, once you get better, why don't you come to the store with me and Simon, you hang out with Amy, okay?" Cal asks.

"Alright," She says grabbing her shoes and walking out the door with Cal.

•Taylor's POV•

"Can I do a vlog?" I ask, since it's been awhile since I've done a move around

"Hey Cal, where are we going?" I ask.

"I need to get a ring," He says smiling.

"Oh my God... You're proposing?" I exclaim.

"Yep, and I need my sister to help pick a ring out for my lovely future wife," He says.

"Don't worry, we'll pick a beautiful ring," I promise.

We walked into the jewlery shop.

"Now, honestly, which one says Amy?" Cal asks looking at the glass.

"Oh! That one!" I say pointing to the one with a large band and lots of diamonds around it, "Knowing how much she shines in your life, and she doesn't like thin rings."

"I guess we'll get that one!" He says.

"So, would you like anything carved into it?" The jewler asks.

"Um, can you please put Amfreezy on it?" Cal asks.

"Of course," He says.

A/N Sorry the chapter is short, after having a nightmare it's been difficult to go back to your creative side. Who else has had nightmares? I didn't watch anything scary, but it's probably because of physcological issues or having something you can't come to terms with. I'm guessing more of the second one and also kinda because of my own personal problems like the occasional panic attacks I get, but that's all. Any ways, as always, have a lovely day! :)