Chapter 9

(Yep the media isn't Sidemen related other than the fact its football or soccer but its still cute ^_^)

•Taylor's POV•

I dyed my hair back to it's natural color.

"You wanna get some food?" Simon asks me.

"Sure, Nandos?" I ask.

He picks me up, "Sure, let's go."

I laugh, "Do I even have a choice to go?"

"Nope," He puts me in the car and puts the camera in front to vlog us.

"Hey guys! It's Simon with another vlog-"

"Beeeeiiiiitch!" I yell laughing.

"Whatever, nah but seriously, I'm here with my girlfriend, Taylor, say hi," He says.

"Nandos, now," I joke.

"Yeah, well great, but yes, we're off to Nandos to eat some food and-"

"My fat anxiety coming back all at once," I laugh.

"That too," He laughs.

*Skip to eating*

"How do you rate this Taylor?" Simon asks.

"Eight point three four eight Miniminters out of nine Zerkaas," I laugh.

"So that happened, and no we are no longer dating after this because, I think Taylor may murder me for this..." Simon says.

"For what?" I ask laughing.

"So Taylor, I don't want this," He says handing me a chip. (French fries to me and all the Americans)

I laughed.

"Nope, nope," I laugh.

"But seriously, the night's coming to an end, so... Tay, did you have the time of your life?" Simon asks.

I shake my head nervously of course I'm joking. I actually had a great time with him.

"Do you want to go home?" He asks.

I nod nervously.

*Skipping time*

"We're on the way home right now, Taylor, is going to vomit out the window, and I will vomit out the window while driving, and then we're going to the flat, so yeah!" Simon laughs.

"I don't even," I fake groan.

We got out the car and into the flat and laughed.

"Aye! My lovely brother and his bae, GingerRoseFlowr92!" I yell pointing the camera at Amy eating an Oreo.

"Stop it! I'm getting fat!" Amy laughs.

"Yeah, as your husband is being a lazy trash bag just on his phone playing Crossy Road!" I laugh.

"Oi! Little sister bullies brother 2K16!" Cal laughs.

"So yeah, we're eating Oreos, Simon's in the toi- Oh there you are!" I say pointing at Simon.

"Oh, hello!" He says sitting grabbing an Oreo.

"But nothing is better than jaffer cakes," I sigh, "So, the night is coming to a close, we still need a thumbnail."

"Oh, how about Amy's Fat Anxiety?" Amy says laughing.

"You guys get in the background and eat Oreos with her," I say, "Good thumb, good thumb!"

I took the picture and laughed, "What's our life?"

"Who, the fuck knows anymore?" Simon laughs.

"I'm so done, I'm disowning Taylor, TayBay, you're moving tomorrow!" Cal says joking.

"Yeah, well great, but yeah, subscribe to Cal, at Calfreezy, subscribe for his laziness, and subscribe to his waifu, GingerRoseFlowr92 for her red hair. Lastly subscribe to my boyfam-"

"What?" Simon says laughing.

"Boyfriend, fuck my grammar, but yeah, subscribe for Simon's trash at Miniminter, and then lastly subscribe to me, TayBay for being living proof of trash! Bye!"

"Wait, when did this turn into your vlog?" Simon asks.

"Whatever queen!" I laugh turning the camera off.

"Edit time!" Simon laughs.

"Nope, I'm sleeping," I say grabbing my phone and going to my room to grab my make up wipes.

•Simon's POV•

"Well, night you two, Si, you wanna move here? I don't have a problem with that," Cal says.

"Nah, well... I-"

"It's alright, I'm just saying you can if you want to," Cal says.

"Oh, I might," I say.

"Okay, well, I'm getting some rest now, goodnight Simon," Cal says grabbing Amy's hand.

"Night," I say walking to Taylor's room and sitting next to her.

"I love you," I say, "I thought you were sleeping?"

"I love you too," Taylor says, "And no, I'm going to edit instead."

"Taylor, you know what's up with Harry?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's over seas just with a girl he loves," She says.

"Oh, that's good he finally got over Mallory, he wouldn't stop crying over her for the past year," I say.

"What happened?" She asks.

"Harry and her were really close and Harry loved her and she felt sorry for him so they dated, then she broke his heart," I say.

"That's really sad," Taylor says.

"Yeah, well, it's fine now, I'm sure," I say, "I'll go get some sleep."

"Goodnight Si," She says.

"Night Tay," I say falling asleep.

A/N No author's note toda just have a goodnight or lovely day pending on where you are :)